Top 3 properties in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
Grand gardens and plenty of space take centre stage in the best properties in this popular but pricey neighbourhood
Townshend Road, St John’s Wood, NW8, £2,950,000
Hidden behind a walled patio, this three bedroom home is adjacent to Regent’s Park. The two floor property includes a wrap around kitchen, dining area and reception room with large windows and doors opening onto a private garden.
Behr and Butchoff, 020 7722 7222
Ordnance Hill, St John’s Road, NW8, £3,795,000
Positioned on the east side of St John’s Wood, this five bedroom semi detached period home offers flexible accommodation with plenty of natural light. The property comes with private west facing garden and off street parking.
Laurence Leigh Residential, 020 7483 0101
You may also want to watch:
Springfield Road, St John’s Wood, NW8, £7,350,000
Set on a tree lined road, this double fronted detached residence spans over 3 floors and offers 4,000 sq ft of accommodation. St John’s Wood High Street and the American School of London are both just a short walk away.
Bargets, 020 7402 9494
- 1 'Real disappointment' over uptake of Covid vaccine among care home staff
- 2 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 3 Camden disabled resident on fears over Haverstock Hill cycle lanes
- 4 Two teenagers stabbed in Kilburn and South Hampstead in separate attacks
- 5 O2 Centre redevelopment consultation opened by Camden Council
- 6 Thanks, traffic, Women's Day, U3A, Haverstock Hill and Covid
- 7 Joe Montemurro full of praise for Jordan Nobbs following Arsenal's win over Aston Villa
- 8 Thames Water under fire for Highgate tree felling
- 9 'Dumped and forgotten': Homeless families on life in England's Lane hostel
- 10 Remembering 'positive, caring and kind' Hornsey pupil Amy