Top 3 properties in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
Grand gardens and plenty of space take centre stage in the best properties in this popular but pricey neighbourhood
Townshend Road, St John’s Wood, NW8, £2,950,000
Hidden behind a walled patio, this three bedroom home is adjacent to Regent’s Park. The two floor property includes a wrap around kitchen, dining area and reception room with large windows and doors opening onto a private garden.
Behr and Butchoff, 020 7722 7222
Ordnance Hill, St John’s Road, NW8, £3,795,000
Positioned on the east side of St John’s Wood, this five bedroom semi detached period home offers flexible accommodation with plenty of natural light. The property comes with private west facing garden and off street parking.
Laurence Leigh Residential, 020 7483 0101
You may also want to watch:
Springfield Road, St John’s Wood, NW8, £7,350,000
Set on a tree lined road, this double fronted detached residence spans over 3 floors and offers 4,000 sq ft of accommodation. St John’s Wood High Street and the American School of London are both just a short walk away.
Bargets, 020 7402 9494
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 3 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 4 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 5 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 6 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 7 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 8 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 9 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 10 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote