Top 3 properties in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
Grand gardens and plenty of space take centre stage in the best properties in this popular but pricey neighbourhood
Townshend Road, St John’s Wood, NW8, £2,950,000
Hidden behind a walled patio, this three bedroom home is adjacent to Regent’s Park. The two floor property includes a wrap around kitchen, dining area and reception room with large windows and doors opening onto a private garden.
Behr and Butchoff, 020 7722 7222
Ordnance Hill, St John’s Road, NW8, £3,795,000
Positioned on the east side of St John’s Wood, this five bedroom semi detached period home offers flexible accommodation with plenty of natural light. The property comes with private west facing garden and off street parking.
Laurence Leigh Residential, 020 7483 0101
You may also want to watch:
Springfield Road, St John’s Wood, NW8, £7,350,000
Set on a tree lined road, this double fronted detached residence spans over 3 floors and offers 4,000 sq ft of accommodation. St John’s Wood High Street and the American School of London are both just a short walk away.
Bargets, 020 7402 9494
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 6 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 9 Camden, Haringey and Barnet mark Holocaust Memorial Day
- 10 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named