Top 3 properties in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
Grand gardens and plenty of space take centre stage in the best properties in this popular but pricey neighbourhood
Townshend Road, St John’s Wood, NW8, £2,950,000
Hidden behind a walled patio, this three bedroom home is adjacent to Regent’s Park. The two floor property includes a wrap around kitchen, dining area and reception room with large windows and doors opening onto a private garden.
Behr and Butchoff, 020 7722 7222
Ordnance Hill, St John’s Road, NW8, £3,795,000
Positioned on the east side of St John’s Wood, this five bedroom semi detached period home offers flexible accommodation with plenty of natural light. The property comes with private west facing garden and off street parking.
Laurence Leigh Residential, 020 7483 0101
You may also want to watch:
Springfield Road, St John’s Wood, NW8, £7,350,000
Set on a tree lined road, this double fronted detached residence spans over 3 floors and offers 4,000 sq ft of accommodation. St John’s Wood High Street and the American School of London are both just a short walk away.
Bargets, 020 7402 9494
- 1 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 2 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 4 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 6 Crouch End entrepreneur supports Moroccan women with textile business
- 7 High Court date set for disabled swimmer's challenge over ponds charges
- 8 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 9 New sixth form site for Westminster school gets go-ahead
- 10 Man stabbed on Finchley Road