Top 3 properties in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
Property in St John’s Wood is unusual for being mostly comprised of villas rather than the terraces more common to north London. This lends the area’s leafy streets an air of grandeur and exclusivity.
Springfield Road, NW8, £5,950,000
A double fronted low built detached house providing spacious accommodation arranged over three floors only comprising of 345sq m/3,721sq ft. The house benefits from an attractive rear garden and off street parking. Springfield Road is a tree lined road running South to West from Loudoun Road towards Abbey Road. The property is situated on the North-western side of the road and is conveniently located for a range of shopping, transport and recreational facilities as well as being well placed for St John’s Wood underground station (Jubilee line) and the West End.
Woronzow Road, NW8, Guide Price £4,250,000
A semi-detached period house (253 sq m/2,724 sq ft) which has recently undergone a complete programme of refurbishment, now offers a striking contemporary interior with a newly created lower ground floor. Benefits include a feature staircase running through the centre of the house and bright open plan ground floor reception rooms leading onto a courtyard garden.
You may also want to watch:
Woronzow Road is a quiet and highly sought after street on the East side of St John’s Wood. It is also within a short walk to both St John’s Wood High Street, St John’s Wood Underground Station (Jubilee Line) and Regent’s Park is also moments away.
Abbey Gardens, NW8, £3,975,000
- 1 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 2 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 3 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 4 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 5 Birthday Honours: Cllr Jonathan Simpson 'astonished' to be made MBE
- 6 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals
- 7 Birthday Honours: Gongs for Arlene Phillips, Jonathan Pryce and Engelbert Humperdinck
- 8 Food Bank Aid joins estate agent in fight to keep up with demand
- 9 Capita review could see Barnet Council services return in-house
- 10 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
A wider than average Grade ll Listed house (223 sq m/2,410 sq ft), situated in this extremely popular quiet treeline road. The house is presented in good condition featuring a delightful private garden and off street parking for two cars.
Abbey Gardens is located on the West side of St John’s Wood, close to the Violet Hill Park, The American School of London and both St John’s Wood High Street and Underground Station (Jubilee Line).