Top 3 properties in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
Property in St John’s Wood is unusual for being mostly comprised of villas rather than the terraces more common to north London. This lends the area’s leafy streets an air of grandeur and exclusivity.
Springfield Road, NW8, £5,950,000
A double fronted low built detached house providing spacious accommodation arranged over three floors only comprising of 345sq m/3,721sq ft. The house benefits from an attractive rear garden and off street parking. Springfield Road is a tree lined road running South to West from Loudoun Road towards Abbey Road. The property is situated on the North-western side of the road and is conveniently located for a range of shopping, transport and recreational facilities as well as being well placed for St John’s Wood underground station (Jubilee line) and the West End.
Woronzow Road, NW8, Guide Price £4,250,000
A semi-detached period house (253 sq m/2,724 sq ft) which has recently undergone a complete programme of refurbishment, now offers a striking contemporary interior with a newly created lower ground floor. Benefits include a feature staircase running through the centre of the house and bright open plan ground floor reception rooms leading onto a courtyard garden.
You may also want to watch:
Woronzow Road is a quiet and highly sought after street on the East side of St John’s Wood. It is also within a short walk to both St John’s Wood High Street, St John’s Wood Underground Station (Jubilee Line) and Regent’s Park is also moments away.
Abbey Gardens, NW8, £3,975,000
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 3 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 4 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 5 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 6 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 7 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 8 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 9 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 10 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
A wider than average Grade ll Listed house (223 sq m/2,410 sq ft), situated in this extremely popular quiet treeline road. The house is presented in good condition featuring a delightful private garden and off street parking for two cars.
Abbey Gardens is located on the West side of St John’s Wood, close to the Violet Hill Park, The American School of London and both St John’s Wood High Street and Underground Station (Jubilee Line).