Top 3 properties in Regent’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Regent’s Park’s iconic housing stock is made up of the large Regency cream stucco crescents and terraces designed by John Nash in the early 19th century.
Clarence Terrace, NW1, £1,750,000
An extremely rare, first floor (100 sq m/1,078 sq ft) apartment set in the centre block of this Stucco fronted Nash terrace. Clarence Terrace is well located on the outer circle of Regent’s Park, within close proximity of the amenities of both Marylebone High Street and Baker Street Underground Station (Jubilee, Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City and Bakerloo Lines).
Gloucester Gate, NW1, £5,750,000
A charming low built house (332 sq m/3,467 sq ft) mainly arranged over two floors only. The house is in good condition throughout and offers spacious well planned accommodation. The property is situated on the outer circle of Regent’s Park and is within walking distance of Regent’s Park Underground Station and the fashionable shopping facilities of St John’s Wood, Marylebone High Street and The West End.
You may also want to watch:
Chester Terrace, NW1, £13,750,000
An outstanding opportunity to acquire a magnificent Grade I Listed residence with direct views over Regent’s Park. The house has been modernised to an outstanding specification and benefits from a passenger lift that serves all floors and a delightful roof. Chester Terrace is located directly opposite Regent’s Park and within close proximity to all the amenities of Marylebone High Street as well as Regent’s Park (Bakerloo Line) and Great Portland Street Underground Stations (Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan & Circle lines).
- 1 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 2 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 3 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 4 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 5 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 6 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 7 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release