Top 3 properties in Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Property in Queen’s Park is mostly found in attractive Gothic Revival Victorian workers’ cottages, which still sell for under £1million (a rarity in Westminster)
Saltram Crescent, W9, £740,000
This two-bedroom garden flat is part of a terraced period house and has large sash windows and ornate period features with a spacious reception room opening into the kitchen and leading onto the private garden.
Second Avenue, W10, £785,000
This two-bedroom cottage on the Queen’s Park estate has been re-vamped with a conservatory dining room and stylish decor throughout as well as a charming patio garden. The reception room has wooden floors and there are period features including fireplaces and cornicing throughout.
You may also want to watch:
Sixth Avenue, W10, £795,000
Completely refurbished and extended in a contemporary style, this three-bedroom neo-Gothic house has a stylish glass box rear extension, stylish grey kitchen and an en-suite bedroom on the top floor. There is also an attractive garden with planted beds.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 5 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 6 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 7 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 8 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 9 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
- 10 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre