Top 3 properties in Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Property in Queen’s Park is mostly found in attractive Gothic Revival Victorian workers’ cottages, which still sell for under £1million (a rarity in Westminster)
Saltram Crescent, W9, £740,000
This two-bedroom garden flat is part of a terraced period house and has large sash windows and ornate period features with a spacious reception room opening into the kitchen and leading onto the private garden.
Second Avenue, W10, £785,000
This two-bedroom cottage on the Queen’s Park estate has been re-vamped with a conservatory dining room and stylish decor throughout as well as a charming patio garden. The reception room has wooden floors and there are period features including fireplaces and cornicing throughout.
You may also want to watch:
Sixth Avenue, W10, £795,000
Completely refurbished and extended in a contemporary style, this three-bedroom neo-Gothic house has a stylish glass box rear extension, stylish grey kitchen and an en-suite bedroom on the top floor. There is also an attractive garden with planted beds.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'