Top 3 properties in Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Property in Queen’s Park is mostly found in attractive Gothic Revival Victorian workers’ cottages, which still sell for under £1million (a rarity in Westminster)
Saltram Crescent, W9, £740,000
This two-bedroom garden flat is part of a terraced period house and has large sash windows and ornate period features with a spacious reception room opening into the kitchen and leading onto the private garden.
Second Avenue, W10, £785,000
This two-bedroom cottage on the Queen’s Park estate has been re-vamped with a conservatory dining room and stylish decor throughout as well as a charming patio garden. The reception room has wooden floors and there are period features including fireplaces and cornicing throughout.
You may also want to watch:
Sixth Avenue, W10, £795,000
Completely refurbished and extended in a contemporary style, this three-bedroom neo-Gothic house has a stylish glass box rear extension, stylish grey kitchen and an en-suite bedroom on the top floor. There is also an attractive garden with planted beds.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 3 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 4 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach