Top 3 properties in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Goldschmidt and Howland
Three homes for sale in N10, Muswell Hill
With its excellent schools and beautiful period homes there is a reason people want to move to Muswell Hill - check out our area guide for all the best independent shops, restaurants and family activities.
Here are three of the best homes currently for sale in N10:
This Arts and Crafts style five-bedroom family home has period features throughout its three storeys and a large kitchen / breakfast room leading out on to a landscaped rear garden.
Tatlers, 020 8444 1771
Only four homes remain in this award winning boutique development with views over London. The four bedroom homes have been finished to a high specification and each has its own internal garage.
Martyn Gerrard, 0208 444 3388
You may also want to watch:
A double fronted Victorian house offering 3116 sq ft of accommodation, including five bedrooms, three reception rooms, plus a landscaped rear garden.
Goldschmidt and Howland, 020 8347 2600
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate