Top 3 properties in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Goldschmidt and Howland
Three homes for sale in N10, Muswell Hill
With its excellent schools and beautiful period homes there is a reason people want to move to Muswell Hill - check out our area guide for all the best independent shops, restaurants and family activities.
Here are three of the best homes currently for sale in N10:
This Arts and Crafts style five-bedroom family home has period features throughout its three storeys and a large kitchen / breakfast room leading out on to a landscaped rear garden.
Tatlers, 020 8444 1771
Only four homes remain in this award winning boutique development with views over London. The four bedroom homes have been finished to a high specification and each has its own internal garage.
Martyn Gerrard, 0208 444 3388
You may also want to watch:
A double fronted Victorian house offering 3116 sq ft of accommodation, including five bedrooms, three reception rooms, plus a landscaped rear garden.
Goldschmidt and Howland, 020 8347 2600
- 1 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 2 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 'Forgotten Rivers' route proposed by The Ramblers
- 7 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 10 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis