Top 3 properties in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
From colourful painted wooden floors to exposed beams and brick fireplaces, period conversions come in all shapes and sizes in Muswell Hill
Grove Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10, £1,895,000
This five bedroom bay fronted family home benefits from a single storey side and rear extention, creating a large open plan living area opening on to a 117 ft south west facing garden. The house has been recently modernised, whilst preserving original features such as brick fireplaces, exposed beams and original stained glass windows.
Fortis Green Road, Muswell Hill, N10, £650,000
With solid wooden floors throughout and large dual aspect windows, this second floor apartment has plenty of period charm. The master bedroom has inbuilt storage and there are two further bedrooms and communal gardens to the rear of the property.
You may also want to watch:
Coldfall Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10, £1,250,000
Behind the façade of this period home are bright, modern rooms and colourful wooden floors. Along with three bedrooms the property includes a large loft space and an open plan kitchen/dining area opening out on the partially paved rear garden.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 4 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 10 Obituary: Psychotherapist and author Dr Joseph Berke