Top 3 properties in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
From colourful painted wooden floors to exposed beams and brick fireplaces, period conversions come in all shapes and sizes in Muswell Hill
Grove Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10, £1,895,000
This five bedroom bay fronted family home benefits from a single storey side and rear extention, creating a large open plan living area opening on to a 117 ft south west facing garden. The house has been recently modernised, whilst preserving original features such as brick fireplaces, exposed beams and original stained glass windows.
Fortis Green Road, Muswell Hill, N10, £650,000
With solid wooden floors throughout and large dual aspect windows, this second floor apartment has plenty of period charm. The master bedroom has inbuilt storage and there are two further bedrooms and communal gardens to the rear of the property.
You may also want to watch:
Coldfall Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10, £1,250,000
Behind the façade of this period home are bright, modern rooms and colourful wooden floors. Along with three bedrooms the property includes a large loft space and an open plan kitchen/dining area opening out on the partially paved rear garden.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 5 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 6 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 9 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 10 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing