Top 3 properties in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
From colourful painted wooden floors to exposed beams and brick fireplaces, period conversions come in all shapes and sizes in Muswell Hill
Grove Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10, £1,895,000
This five bedroom bay fronted family home benefits from a single storey side and rear extention, creating a large open plan living area opening on to a 117 ft south west facing garden. The house has been recently modernised, whilst preserving original features such as brick fireplaces, exposed beams and original stained glass windows.
Fortis Green Road, Muswell Hill, N10, £650,000
With solid wooden floors throughout and large dual aspect windows, this second floor apartment has plenty of period charm. The master bedroom has inbuilt storage and there are two further bedrooms and communal gardens to the rear of the property.
You may also want to watch:
Coldfall Avenue, Muswell Hill, N10, £1,250,000
Behind the façade of this period home are bright, modern rooms and colourful wooden floors. Along with three bedrooms the property includes a large loft space and an open plan kitchen/dining area opening out on the partially paved rear garden.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 8 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour