Top 3 properties in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
Families willing to pay a premium for a spot in the catchment area of Muswell Hill’s renowned state schools have seen many of the area’s spacious Edwardian houses given impressive revamps (and price tags to match) in recent years
Collingwood Avenue, N10, £1,799,950
The most striking feature of this five-bedroom family home is the contemporary rear extension, which can be opened almost entirely to create the effect of a kitchen/dining room in your back garden. The rest of the house, which looks like a traditional, red brick, Edwardian home from the front, has been given a comfortable modern makeover while retaining a period feel in some rooms.
Grand Avenue, N10, £1,825,000
This mid-terrace Collins built Edwardian four-bedroom home is in the Fortismere conservation area and features period details including original tessellated tiled flooring, fretwork, coving and a stained and leaded picture window above the front door. New kitchens, bathrooms and a landscaped garden sit alongside these past treasures for contemporary convenience and comfort.
You may also want to watch:
Donovan Avenue, N10, £2,500,000
The decor in this double-fronted five-bedroom terraced house offers the last word in old-meets-new luxury chic with floor tiles, stained glass, coving, decorative woodwork and fireplaces framing contemporary furniture, kitchen and bathrooms. A glass box rear extension opens out onto a paved garden. Space and light have been maximised throughout.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 8 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations