Top 3 properties in Marylebone
- Credit: Archant
Despite its resurgence in popularity in recent years, property in Marylebone remains relatively good value compared to other central London areas (and it’s all relative).
Bryanston Square, W1H, £1,595,000
This two-bedroom flat on the ground floor of a pretty, and quintessentially W1, Georgian house is in one of Marylebone’s nicest squares, moments from the High Street, Chiltern Firehouse and the Wallace Collection.
Savills, 020 3527 0400
Molyneux Street, W1, offers in excess of £3,000,000
A five-storey, five-bedroom grade II-listed house with a large-for-central-London west-facing paved garden and spacious rooms.
Sandfords, 020 7224 4994
You may also want to watch:
Nottingham Place, W1U, £7,250,000
The three mezzanine terraces and roof terrace, tall windows and contemporary interiors justify the hefty price tag of this freehold grade II-listed house in the heart of Marylebone. And there’s space for a grand piano!
Aston Chase, 020 7724 4724
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 5 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 8 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 9 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'