Top 3 properties in Marylebone
- Credit: Archant
Despite its resurgence in popularity in recent years, property in Marylebone remains relatively good value compared to other central London areas (and it’s all relative).
Bryanston Square, W1H, £1,595,000
This two-bedroom flat on the ground floor of a pretty, and quintessentially W1, Georgian house is in one of Marylebone’s nicest squares, moments from the High Street, Chiltern Firehouse and the Wallace Collection.
Savills, 020 3527 0400
Molyneux Street, W1, offers in excess of £3,000,000
A five-storey, five-bedroom grade II-listed house with a large-for-central-London west-facing paved garden and spacious rooms.
Sandfords, 020 7224 4994
You may also want to watch:
Nottingham Place, W1U, £7,250,000
The three mezzanine terraces and roof terrace, tall windows and contemporary interiors justify the hefty price tag of this freehold grade II-listed house in the heart of Marylebone. And there’s space for a grand piano!
Aston Chase, 020 7724 4724
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 5 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 6 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 10 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers