Top 3 properties in Marylebone
- Credit: Archant
Despite its resurgence in popularity in recent years, property in Marylebone remains relatively good value compared to other central London areas (and it’s all relative).
Bryanston Square, W1H, £1,595,000
This two-bedroom flat on the ground floor of a pretty, and quintessentially W1, Georgian house is in one of Marylebone’s nicest squares, moments from the High Street, Chiltern Firehouse and the Wallace Collection.
Savills, 020 3527 0400
Molyneux Street, W1, offers in excess of £3,000,000
A five-storey, five-bedroom grade II-listed house with a large-for-central-London west-facing paved garden and spacious rooms.
Sandfords, 020 7224 4994
You may also want to watch:
Nottingham Place, W1U, £7,250,000
The three mezzanine terraces and roof terrace, tall windows and contemporary interiors justify the hefty price tag of this freehold grade II-listed house in the heart of Marylebone. And there’s space for a grand piano!
Aston Chase, 020 7724 4724
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 3 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 4 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 6 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 7 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 8 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'