Top 3 properties in Marylebone
- Credit: Archant
Despite its resurgence in popularity in recent years, property in Marylebone remains relatively good value compared to other central London areas (and it’s all relative).
Bryanston Square, W1H, £1,595,000
This two-bedroom flat on the ground floor of a pretty, and quintessentially W1, Georgian house is in one of Marylebone’s nicest squares, moments from the High Street, Chiltern Firehouse and the Wallace Collection.
Savills, 020 3527 0400
Molyneux Street, W1, offers in excess of £3,000,000
A five-storey, five-bedroom grade II-listed house with a large-for-central-London west-facing paved garden and spacious rooms.
Sandfords, 020 7224 4994
You may also want to watch:
Nottingham Place, W1U, £7,250,000
The three mezzanine terraces and roof terrace, tall windows and contemporary interiors justify the hefty price tag of this freehold grade II-listed house in the heart of Marylebone. And there’s space for a grand piano!
Aston Chase, 020 7724 4724
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 4 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 5 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 6 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 7 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 8 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 9 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 10 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83