Top 3 properties in Marylebone
- Credit: Archant
From breathtaking apartments in a landmark new building to a newly renovated mews house, Marylebone real estate caters to the most discerning of tastes
Chiltern Place, Marylebone, W1U, PoA
A new 15 storey residential development with well designed apartments set in the heart of Marylebone. Situated only moments away from Marylebone High Street, with Baker Street underground station within close proximity. High specification apartments are available with one, two, three and four bedrooms.
Berkeley Court, Marylebone Road, NW1, £3,750,000
This bright and well-proportioned lateral apartment with a long lease has six bedrooms, three bathrooms and a generous entertaining space including a double reception room, separate kitchen, and dining room and two small balconies The property benefits from a 24 hour concierge service, passenger lift and access to the communal roof terrace gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Devonshire Place Mews, Marylebone, W1G, £4,500,000
A three bedroom mews house, refurbished to an excellent standard with top class fixtures and fittings. Arranged over three floors, the family home features wooden floors and plenty of living space. The property also benefits from a private garage.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 3 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 8 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council