Top 3 properties in Marylebone
- Credit: Archant
From breathtaking apartments in a landmark new building to a newly renovated mews house, Marylebone real estate caters to the most discerning of tastes
Chiltern Place, Marylebone, W1U, PoA
A new 15 storey residential development with well designed apartments set in the heart of Marylebone. Situated only moments away from Marylebone High Street, with Baker Street underground station within close proximity. High specification apartments are available with one, two, three and four bedrooms.
Berkeley Court, Marylebone Road, NW1, £3,750,000
This bright and well-proportioned lateral apartment with a long lease has six bedrooms, three bathrooms and a generous entertaining space including a double reception room, separate kitchen, and dining room and two small balconies The property benefits from a 24 hour concierge service, passenger lift and access to the communal roof terrace gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Devonshire Place Mews, Marylebone, W1G, £4,500,000
A three bedroom mews house, refurbished to an excellent standard with top class fixtures and fittings. Arranged over three floors, the family home features wooden floors and plenty of living space. The property also benefits from a private garage.
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 7 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 8 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 9 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath