Top 3 properties in Marylebone
- Credit: Archant
From breathtaking apartments in a landmark new building to a newly renovated mews house, Marylebone real estate caters to the most discerning of tastes
Chiltern Place, Marylebone, W1U, PoA
A new 15 storey residential development with well designed apartments set in the heart of Marylebone. Situated only moments away from Marylebone High Street, with Baker Street underground station within close proximity. High specification apartments are available with one, two, three and four bedrooms.
Berkeley Court, Marylebone Road, NW1, £3,750,000
This bright and well-proportioned lateral apartment with a long lease has six bedrooms, three bathrooms and a generous entertaining space including a double reception room, separate kitchen, and dining room and two small balconies The property benefits from a 24 hour concierge service, passenger lift and access to the communal roof terrace gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Devonshire Place Mews, Marylebone, W1G, £4,500,000
A three bedroom mews house, refurbished to an excellent standard with top class fixtures and fittings. Arranged over three floors, the family home features wooden floors and plenty of living space. The property also benefits from a private garage.
- 1 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 2 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 3 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 4 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 5 In numbers: the Covid-19 vaccine roll-out in north London
- 6 House Tour Gayton Road: Split-level mid-century gem in Hampstead
- 7 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 8 Five things we learned in Arsenal's first win at Chelsea in 10 years
- 9 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 10 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme