Top 3 properties in Maida Vale
- Credit: Archant
Bright, architect designed apartments and period conversions feature in the best properties currently for sale in W9.
Saltram Crescent, W9, £625,000
Recently modernised, this Victorian two bedroom flat still has the original fireplace, tiled flooring and sash windows.
Parkheath, 020 8960 4845
Essendine Mansions, W9, £825,000
Set on the second floor of a mansion block, this two bedroom apartment features a large, bright reception room at the front and a kitchen / diner at the rear.
Greene & Co., 020 7286 8787
Randolph Avenue, W9, £1,295,000
This architect designed garden flat has two bedrooms, and an expansive open plan eat in kitchen / reception room with exposed brick walls and glass sliding doors.
Marsh & Parsons, 020 7993 3050
- 1 Ashling Murphy: Camden pays tribute to murdered primary school teacher
- 2 Drug runner caught at Euston with heroin in underwear jailed for four years
- 3 Hampstead retail site snapped up for £7m by property firm
- 4 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 5 The story of a pond returning to Hampstead Heath
- 6 Nine of London's best vegan restaurants to try this Veganuary
- 7 How a stray Hampstead cat changed the life of artist Louis Wain
- 8 How the battle for Hampstead Heath inspired the National Trust
- 9 Guilty: Woman stirred up racial hatred with social media posts on Grenfell
- 10 'Facile questions and ludicrous voices of opposition for "balance"'