Top 3 properties in Maida Vale
- Credit: Archant
Bright, architect designed apartments and period conversions feature in the best properties currently for sale in W9.
Saltram Crescent, W9, £625,000
Recently modernised, this Victorian two bedroom flat still has the original fireplace, tiled flooring and sash windows.
Parkheath, 020 8960 4845
Essendine Mansions, W9, £825,000
Set on the second floor of a mansion block, this two bedroom apartment features a large, bright reception room at the front and a kitchen / diner at the rear.
Greene & Co., 020 7286 8787
You may also want to watch:
Randolph Avenue, W9, £1,295,000
This architect designed garden flat has two bedrooms, and an expansive open plan eat in kitchen / reception room with exposed brick walls and glass sliding doors.
Marsh & Parsons, 020 7993 3050
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 3 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 4 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 5 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 6 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 7 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 8 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 9 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 10 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?