Top 3 properties in Maida Vale
- Credit: Archant
Bright, architect designed apartments and period conversions feature in the best properties currently for sale in W9.
Saltram Crescent, W9, £625,000
Recently modernised, this Victorian two bedroom flat still has the original fireplace, tiled flooring and sash windows.
Parkheath, 020 8960 4845
Essendine Mansions, W9, £825,000
Set on the second floor of a mansion block, this two bedroom apartment features a large, bright reception room at the front and a kitchen / diner at the rear.
Greene & Co., 020 7286 8787
You may also want to watch:
Randolph Avenue, W9, £1,295,000
This architect designed garden flat has two bedrooms, and an expansive open plan eat in kitchen / reception room with exposed brick walls and glass sliding doors.
Marsh & Parsons, 020 7993 3050
- 1 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 2 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 3 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
- 4 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 5 Capita review could see Barnet Council services return in-house
- 6 Food Bank Aid joins estate agent in fight to keep up with demand
- 7 Birthday Honours: Cllr Jonathan Simpson 'astonished' to be made MBE
- 8 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower
- 9 Birthday Honours: Gongs for Arlene Phillips, Jonathan Pryce and Engelbert Humperdinck
- 10 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals