Top 3 properties in Maida Vale
- Credit: Archant
Property in Maida Vale is mostly found in glorious redbrick mansion blocks, pretty mews, or grand cream stucco houses.
Warwick Avenue, W9, £7,950,000
A Grade II-listed period house 382 sq m/4,113 sq ft benefiting from off street parking for two cars and a delightful 68 ft west facing rear garden. The house is offered in good condition throughout and retains many of its original features with high ceiling and well planned accommodation throughout.
Marylands Road, W9, £3,250,000
A spacious and versatile five-bedroom 1880s Victorian terraced family home (275 sq m/2,970 sq ft) presented in good condition throughout with high ceilings, original cornicing and southerly facing garden. Marylands Road is a quiet residential street, near local shopping facilities and a short distance to Warwick Avenue Underground Station and nearby to Paddington, with the Heathrow Express and future Cross Rail connection.
You may also want to watch:
Randolph Avenue, W9, £4350,000
Arranged currently over four floors with a floored loft room on the fifth floor, this light, bright, contemporary property offers a formal reception room, separate dining room, television room (or possible bedroom), large kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and substantial wine storage and a delightful and beautifully mature south west facing garden. The first floor contains the luxurious master suite of principal bedroom, large en suite bathroom and his and her dressing rooms. Options for further development include conversion for two additional bedrooms/bathrooms (from the study and TV room/wine store), which would create extra space/staff accommodation. In addition, there exists the possibility of adding a rear, lower ground floor extension, as has been done with adjacent properties.
All properties from Aston Chase
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 3 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 4 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 5 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 6 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 7 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 8 Letters: The floods!
- 9 See inside the new superhero kids' clothing store with indoor bike ramps
- 10 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home