Top 3 properties in Maida Vale
- Credit: Archant
Property in Maida Vale is mostly found in glorious redbrick mansion blocks, pretty mews, or grand cream stucco houses.
Warwick Avenue, W9, £7,950,000
A Grade II-listed period house 382 sq m/4,113 sq ft benefiting from off street parking for two cars and a delightful 68 ft west facing rear garden. The house is offered in good condition throughout and retains many of its original features with high ceiling and well planned accommodation throughout.
Marylands Road, W9, £3,250,000
A spacious and versatile five-bedroom 1880s Victorian terraced family home (275 sq m/2,970 sq ft) presented in good condition throughout with high ceilings, original cornicing and southerly facing garden. Marylands Road is a quiet residential street, near local shopping facilities and a short distance to Warwick Avenue Underground Station and nearby to Paddington, with the Heathrow Express and future Cross Rail connection.
You may also want to watch:
Randolph Avenue, W9, £4350,000
Arranged currently over four floors with a floored loft room on the fifth floor, this light, bright, contemporary property offers a formal reception room, separate dining room, television room (or possible bedroom), large kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and substantial wine storage and a delightful and beautifully mature south west facing garden. The first floor contains the luxurious master suite of principal bedroom, large en suite bathroom and his and her dressing rooms. Options for further development include conversion for two additional bedrooms/bathrooms (from the study and TV room/wine store), which would create extra space/staff accommodation. In addition, there exists the possibility of adding a rear, lower ground floor extension, as has been done with adjacent properties.
All properties from Aston Chase
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 3 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 5 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 6 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 7 Toilets, the Ponds, Streatery, Nazanin and Palestine
- 8 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 9 Arteta asks Arsenal to use 'pain' to punish West Brom
- 10 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates