Top 3 properties in Little Venice
- Credit: Archant
Grand stucco-fronted houses and large Georgian and Victorian brick constructions line the wide streets of Little Venice.
The Villas, Goldney Road, W9, £1,525,000
A collection of eight newly built contemporary mews houses designed by award winning architects DMFK. Utilising state of art sustainable technology throughout in addition to carefully selected finishes, the houses are set within a sympathetically landscaped, private gated mews. All houses benefit from both designated parking spaces and private terraces. This newly created private courtyard mews is located in the triangle of Elgin Avenue, Sutherland Avenue and Harrow Road. By walking, cycling or motoring it is a short distance to Little Venice (0.7 mile), Portobello Road Market (1 mile), Paddington and the Heathrow Express (1.4 miles), Regent’s Park, Hyde Park and Marble Arch (2 miles).
Marylands Road, W9, Guide Price £3,250,000
A rare opportunity to purchase this spacious and versatile five bedroom 1880’s Victorian Terraced house (275 sq m/2,970 sq ft) presented in good condition throughout with high ceilings, original cornicing and southerly facing garden. Maryland’s Road is a quiet residential street, nearby to local shopping facilities and a short distance to Warwick Avenue Underground Station and nearby to Paddington with Heathrow Express and future Cross Rail connection.
You may also want to watch:
Warrington Crescent, W9, £2,500,000
A rarely available three bedroom (1,452 sq ft/135 sq m) penthouse apartment situated on Warrington Crescent, Little Venice. The apartment benefits from direct lift access, three bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite) and a private roof terrace with direct views over beautifully landscaped communal gardens. The property is well presented throughout and benefits from contemporary lateral living. The property is situated on the top floor of a handsome period building in the heart of Little Venice, the closest station is Warwick Avenue Underground Station (Bakerloo Line) which provides access to Paddington railway station and the West End, with the shops, cafes and restaurants of Formosa Street only a short walk away.
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 5 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 6 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 7 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 8 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 9 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 10 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute