Top 3 properties in King’s Cross
- Credit: Archant
Whether you want to live in the trendy N1C new builds or reside in the Gothic glamour of St Pancras Chambers, property in King’s Cross is always well connected.
Tapestry Building, King’s Cross, N1C, £925,000
Currently under construction, when completed this one bedroom apartment on the 10th floor will include a reception room with engineered timber flooring, thermostatically controlled under floor heating in every room and a private balcony along the width of the property.
Foxtons, 020 8829 4090
York Way, King’s Cross, N1C, £1,550,000
Set on the 4th floor, this recently built two bedroom apartment has just over 1081 sq ft of well laid out living space including a large kitchen / diner / living room, two bathrooms and a balcony. There’s wooden flooring throughout and a 24 hour concierge service.
Chase Evans, 020 7247 3888
You may also want to watch:
St. Pancras Chambers, Euston Road, NW1, £2,850,000
One of just 67 private apartments in the iconic Grade I listed piece of Gothic architecture, this three bedroom maisonette set over the 4th and 5th floors features double height ceilings, exposed beam and brickworks, and views over the London skyline.
Greene & Co., 020 7251 8877
- 1 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 2 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 3 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 4 Russia 'responsible for assassinating' Muswell Hill resident Litvinenko
- 5 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 6 Puppy pampering, parties and pastry: Inside Hampstead's Dandie Dog Cafe
- 7 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 8 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 9 Finchley welterweight Florian Markun has opportunity to stamp his mark
- 10 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant