Top 3 properties in King’s Cross
- Credit: Archant
Whether you want to live in the trendy N1C new builds or reside in the Gothic glamour of St Pancras Chambers, property in King’s Cross is always well connected.
Tapestry Building, King’s Cross, N1C, £925,000
Currently under construction, when completed this one bedroom apartment on the 10th floor will include a reception room with engineered timber flooring, thermostatically controlled under floor heating in every room and a private balcony along the width of the property.
Foxtons, 020 8829 4090
York Way, King’s Cross, N1C, £1,550,000
Set on the 4th floor, this recently built two bedroom apartment has just over 1081 sq ft of well laid out living space including a large kitchen / diner / living room, two bathrooms and a balcony. There’s wooden flooring throughout and a 24 hour concierge service.
Chase Evans, 020 7247 3888
You may also want to watch:
St. Pancras Chambers, Euston Road, NW1, £2,850,000
One of just 67 private apartments in the iconic Grade I listed piece of Gothic architecture, this three bedroom maisonette set over the 4th and 5th floors features double height ceilings, exposed beam and brickworks, and views over the London skyline.
Greene & Co., 020 7251 8877
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill