Top 3 properties in King’s Cross
- Credit: Archant
Whether you want to live in the trendy N1C new builds or reside in the Gothic glamour of St Pancras Chambers, property in King’s Cross is always well connected.
Tapestry Building, King’s Cross, N1C, £925,000
Currently under construction, when completed this one bedroom apartment on the 10th floor will include a reception room with engineered timber flooring, thermostatically controlled under floor heating in every room and a private balcony along the width of the property.
Foxtons, 020 8829 4090
York Way, King’s Cross, N1C, £1,550,000
Set on the 4th floor, this recently built two bedroom apartment has just over 1081 sq ft of well laid out living space including a large kitchen / diner / living room, two bathrooms and a balcony. There’s wooden flooring throughout and a 24 hour concierge service.
Chase Evans, 020 7247 3888
St. Pancras Chambers, Euston Road, NW1, £2,850,000
One of just 67 private apartments in the iconic Grade I listed piece of Gothic architecture, this three bedroom maisonette set over the 4th and 5th floors features double height ceilings, exposed beam and brickworks, and views over the London skyline.
Greene & Co., 020 7251 8877
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 3 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 4 Motorists handed fines for visiting Covid-19 car park test centre
- 5 Stolen car crashes in Kentish Town leaving woman hospitalised
- 6 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 7 'Large cannabis factory’ discovered on Frobisher Road
- 8 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 9 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 10 Autistic TV presenter joins Hampstead pupils for 'most wonderful day'