Top 3 properties in King’s Cross
- Credit: Archant
Whether you want to live in the trendy N1C new builds or reside in the Gothic glamour of St Pancras Chambers, property in King’s Cross is always well connected.
Tapestry Building, King’s Cross, N1C, £925,000
Currently under construction, when completed this one bedroom apartment on the 10th floor will include a reception room with engineered timber flooring, thermostatically controlled under floor heating in every room and a private balcony along the width of the property.
Foxtons, 020 8829 4090
York Way, King’s Cross, N1C, £1,550,000
Set on the 4th floor, this recently built two bedroom apartment has just over 1081 sq ft of well laid out living space including a large kitchen / diner / living room, two bathrooms and a balcony. There’s wooden flooring throughout and a 24 hour concierge service.
Chase Evans, 020 7247 3888
You may also want to watch:
St. Pancras Chambers, Euston Road, NW1, £2,850,000
One of just 67 private apartments in the iconic Grade I listed piece of Gothic architecture, this three bedroom maisonette set over the 4th and 5th floors features double height ceilings, exposed beam and brickworks, and views over the London skyline.
Greene & Co., 020 7251 8877
- 1 Two teenagers stabbed in Kilburn and South Hampstead in separate attacks
- 2 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 3 WATCH: Hampstead 8-year-old teaches history to audience of thousands
- 4 Patients being treated in hospital for Covid falls by a quarter
- 5 Camden disabled resident on fears over Haverstock Hill cycle lanes
- 6 'Real disappointment' over uptake of Covid vaccine among care home staff
- 7 Remembering 'positive, caring and kind' Hornsey pupil Amy
- 8 Highgate band take music on the road for an 'impossible tour'
- 9 Call to remember John Le Carré during Hampstead Heath celebrations
- 10 Joe Montemurro full of praise for Jordan Nobbs following Arsenal's win over Aston Villa