Top 3 properties in Kenwood
- Credit: Archant
The area around Kenwood is dominated by the many large houses in the surrounding streets that include both Winnington Road and The Bishops Avenue, which can achieve breathtaking prices.
The Grove Villas, Highgate, N6, £7,950,000
Two new Georgian style townhouses located on one of Highgate’s most historic roads. Designed to a high specification, these homes offer five bedroom accommodation, a lift, a cinema, gym and separate studio apartment.
Atrium House, Denewood Road, N6, PoA
This strikingly individual contemporary home is privately situated and set behind a secure gated driveway in the heart of Kenwood. The house is set over three floors and offers over 9,200 sq ft of living accommodation, including five luxury bedroom suites, a cinema, gym, steam room, swimming pool, staff accommodation and wine cellar
You may also want to watch:
Denewood House, Denewood Road, N6, PoA
Denewood House is a unique and distinctive property, which has been individually designed to a high specification. Privately situated behind a secure gated driveway, the property comprises over 4,200 sq ft of living space. The five bedroom home includes a state-of-the-art cinema, playroom and a private roof terrace.
All properties available from Glentree
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 5 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 6 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 7 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 8 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 9 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
- 10 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen