Top 3 properties in Kenwood
- Credit: Archant
The area around Kenwood is dominated by the many large houses in the surrounding streets that include both Winnington Road and The Bishops Avenue, which can achieve breathtaking prices.
The Grove Villas, Highgate, N6, £7,950,000
Two new Georgian style townhouses located on one of Highgate’s most historic roads. Designed to a high specification, these homes offer five bedroom accommodation, a lift, a cinema, gym and separate studio apartment.
Atrium House, Denewood Road, N6, PoA
This strikingly individual contemporary home is privately situated and set behind a secure gated driveway in the heart of Kenwood. The house is set over three floors and offers over 9,200 sq ft of living accommodation, including five luxury bedroom suites, a cinema, gym, steam room, swimming pool, staff accommodation and wine cellar
You may also want to watch:
Denewood House, Denewood Road, N6, PoA
Denewood House is a unique and distinctive property, which has been individually designed to a high specification. Privately situated behind a secure gated driveway, the property comprises over 4,200 sq ft of living space. The five bedroom home includes a state-of-the-art cinema, playroom and a private roof terrace.
All properties available from Glentree
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 3 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 4 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 5 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 6 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 7 Letters: The floods!
- 8 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 9 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 10 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper