Top 3 properties in Kenwood
- Credit: Archant
The area around Kenwood is dominated by the many large houses in the surrounding streets that include both Winnington Road and The Bishops Avenue, which can achieve breathtaking prices.
The Grove Villas, Highgate, N6, £7,950,000
Two new Georgian style townhouses located on one of Highgate’s most historic roads. Designed to a high specification, these homes offer five bedroom accommodation, a lift, a cinema, gym and separate studio apartment.
Atrium House, Denewood Road, N6, PoA
This strikingly individual contemporary home is privately situated and set behind a secure gated driveway in the heart of Kenwood. The house is set over three floors and offers over 9,200 sq ft of living accommodation, including five luxury bedroom suites, a cinema, gym, steam room, swimming pool, staff accommodation and wine cellar
You may also want to watch:
Denewood House, Denewood Road, N6, PoA
Denewood House is a unique and distinctive property, which has been individually designed to a high specification. Privately situated behind a secure gated driveway, the property comprises over 4,200 sq ft of living space. The five bedroom home includes a state-of-the-art cinema, playroom and a private roof terrace.
All properties available from Glentree
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 10 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'