Top 3 properties in Kentish Town
- Credit: Archant
Built in storage, open plan living and a glass roofed atrium all feature in these three fantastic NW5 properties.
Cressfield Close, NW5, £399,950
Set on the second floor of a Local Authority development, this one bedroom flat has plenty of built in storage and a sunny south west facing terrace.
Salter Rex, 020 7482 4488
Lady Somerset Road, NW5, £699,950
Newly refurbished, this two bedroom flat in a period conversion now has an open plan living area, handmade kitchen and double glazing.
Knight Frank, 020 3468 0736
You may also want to watch:
Willes Road, NW5, £1,875,000
This Victorian four bedroom home has had its interior modernised by Belsize Architects to include a double height glass roofed atrium.
London Residential, 020 7424 3222
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 What do you think of the Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill bins?
- 3 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure
- 4 Planning application nears for Murphy's Yard redevelopment
- 5 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 6 Ibiza comes to Kenwood with meditation and music event for 'healthy hedonists'
- 7 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 8 Driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police - Porsche seized
- 9 Tree topples onto neighbour's car after South Hampstead winds
- 10 Mikel Arteta must trust Gabriel Martinelli against Villarreal