Top 3 properties in Kentish Town
- Credit: Archant
Built in storage, open plan living and a glass roofed atrium all feature in these three fantastic NW5 properties.
Cressfield Close, NW5, £399,950
Set on the second floor of a Local Authority development, this one bedroom flat has plenty of built in storage and a sunny south west facing terrace.
Salter Rex, 020 7482 4488
Lady Somerset Road, NW5, £699,950
Newly refurbished, this two bedroom flat in a period conversion now has an open plan living area, handmade kitchen and double glazing.
Knight Frank, 020 3468 0736
You may also want to watch:
Willes Road, NW5, £1,875,000
This Victorian four bedroom home has had its interior modernised by Belsize Architects to include a double height glass roofed atrium.
London Residential, 020 7424 3222
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 7 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 8 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named
- 9 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 10 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site