Top 3 properties in Kentish Town
- Credit: Archant
Built in storage, open plan living and a glass roofed atrium all feature in these three fantastic NW5 properties.
Cressfield Close, NW5, £399,950
Set on the second floor of a Local Authority development, this one bedroom flat has plenty of built in storage and a sunny south west facing terrace.
Salter Rex, 020 7482 4488
Lady Somerset Road, NW5, £699,950
Newly refurbished, this two bedroom flat in a period conversion now has an open plan living area, handmade kitchen and double glazing.
Knight Frank, 020 3468 0736
You may also want to watch:
Willes Road, NW5, £1,875,000
This Victorian four bedroom home has had its interior modernised by Belsize Architects to include a double height glass roofed atrium.
London Residential, 020 7424 3222
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 10 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher