Top 3 properties in Kentish Town
- Credit: Archant
Built in storage, open plan living and a glass roofed atrium all feature in these three fantastic NW5 properties.
Cressfield Close, NW5, £399,950
Set on the second floor of a Local Authority development, this one bedroom flat has plenty of built in storage and a sunny south west facing terrace.
Salter Rex, 020 7482 4488
Lady Somerset Road, NW5, £699,950
Newly refurbished, this two bedroom flat in a period conversion now has an open plan living area, handmade kitchen and double glazing.
Knight Frank, 020 3468 0736
You may also want to watch:
Willes Road, NW5, £1,875,000
This Victorian four bedroom home has had its interior modernised by Belsize Architects to include a double height glass roofed atrium.
London Residential, 020 7424 3222
- 1 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 2 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 3 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 8 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds