Top 3 properties in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
Want to move to Highgate? Frankly who doesn’t. Here are three of the best properties currently available to rent or buy in the area.
This four bedroom home on one of Highgate’s most sought after roads is just five minutes walk from Highgate Village and in the catchment area for local Highgate schools, making it perfect for a family looking to move into the area.
Moments from Waterlow Park, this newly modernised three bedroom apartment includes a double size reception room, separate kitchen and dining rooms and a balcony with views over the city.
On top floor of Panorama Court this two bedroom flat comes with a well maintained communal garden a private garage to the rear of the property.
11 Highgate High Street
020 8341 1166
- 1 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 2 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 3 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 4 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 5 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 6 CCTV: Man makes ‘sexually explicit comments’ to teen on tube
- 7 Susan Jones obituary: A 'humble' Muswell Hill shop owner of 40 years
- 8 Artist with autism exhibits vibrant London scenes at Lido Cafe
- 9 North London Chorus to perform in Muswell Hill
- 10 Highgate Hill housing plans spark fears over new pub's future