Top 3 properties in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
Want to move to Highgate? Frankly who doesn’t. Here are three of the best properties currently available to rent or buy in the area.
This four bedroom home on one of Highgate’s most sought after roads is just five minutes walk from Highgate Village and in the catchment area for local Highgate schools, making it perfect for a family looking to move into the area.
Moments from Waterlow Park, this newly modernised three bedroom apartment includes a double size reception room, separate kitchen and dining rooms and a balcony with views over the city.
On top floor of Panorama Court this two bedroom flat comes with a well maintained communal garden a private garage to the rear of the property.
11 Highgate High Street
You may also want to watch:
020 8341 1166
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward