Top 3 properties in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
Want to move to Highgate? Frankly who doesn’t. Here are three of the best properties currently available to rent or buy in the area.
This four bedroom home on one of Highgate’s most sought after roads is just five minutes walk from Highgate Village and in the catchment area for local Highgate schools, making it perfect for a family looking to move into the area.
Moments from Waterlow Park, this newly modernised three bedroom apartment includes a double size reception room, separate kitchen and dining rooms and a balcony with views over the city.
On top floor of Panorama Court this two bedroom flat comes with a well maintained communal garden a private garage to the rear of the property.
11 Highgate High Street
020 8341 1166
- 1 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 2 Spurs survive 'Lasagna-gate 2' and it's over to Arsenal
- 3 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 4 Man in his 30s stabbed to death
- 5 St John's Wood nursery 'requires improvement' after surprise Ofsted visit
- 6 Motorcyclist injured in Highgate Hill collision
- 7 West Hampstead woman's kids' clothes success story
- 8 Court: Disciplinary rules not followed in 'unfair' sacking, lawyer suggests
- 9 Hampstead pharmacy under investigation over extra charges for prescriptions
- 10 'The law isn't important to us': Car tyres deflated by activists in Camden