Top 3 properties in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
Want to move to Highgate? Frankly who doesn’t. Here are three of the best properties currently available to rent or buy in the area.
This four bedroom home on one of Highgate’s most sought after roads is just five minutes walk from Highgate Village and in the catchment area for local Highgate schools, making it perfect for a family looking to move into the area.
Moments from Waterlow Park, this newly modernised three bedroom apartment includes a double size reception room, separate kitchen and dining rooms and a balcony with views over the city.
On top floor of Panorama Court this two bedroom flat comes with a well maintained communal garden a private garage to the rear of the property.
11 Highgate High Street
You may also want to watch:
020 8341 1166
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 5 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 6 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 9 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 10 Helen Allingham's Hampstead watercolour up for auction