Top 3 properties in Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Credit: Archant
Take advantage of Hampstead Garden Suburb’s large properties and excellent schools with these family homes for sale in NW11 and N2
A Grade II listed property just half a mile from Heath Extension, this semi detached family home is spread over three floors and boasts a landscaped garden and detached garage. The property has four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two reception rooms.
Linden Lea, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2, £2,795,000
A five bedroom detached family home with off street parking, this property has a large rear garden with patio area and three reception rooms for entertaining. The property also has an en suite in the principal bedroom, a guest cloakroom and is just 0.8 miles from East Finchley Underground station.
This three bedroom semi detached property is found on a tree lined street and benefits from a south west facing rear garden with patio area. The property has two reception rooms and a kitchen come breakfast room which opens onto the dining room.
Goldschmidt and Howland, Temple Fortune
You may also want to watch:
1197 Finchley Rd, Golders Green, London, NW11 0AA
020 8209 9300 / g-h.co.uk
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 6 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'