Top 3 properties in Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Credit: Archant
Take advantage of Hampstead Garden Suburb’s large properties and excellent schools with these family homes for sale in NW11 and N2
A Grade II listed property just half a mile from Heath Extension, this semi detached family home is spread over three floors and boasts a landscaped garden and detached garage. The property has four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two reception rooms.
Linden Lea, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2, £2,795,000
A five bedroom detached family home with off street parking, this property has a large rear garden with patio area and three reception rooms for entertaining. The property also has an en suite in the principal bedroom, a guest cloakroom and is just 0.8 miles from East Finchley Underground station.
This three bedroom semi detached property is found on a tree lined street and benefits from a south west facing rear garden with patio area. The property has two reception rooms and a kitchen come breakfast room which opens onto the dining room.
Goldschmidt and Howland, Temple Fortune
You may also want to watch:
1197 Finchley Rd, Golders Green, London, NW11 0AA
020 8209 9300 / g-h.co.uk
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Camden men jailed for rape of teenager targeted by Tube station