Top 3 properties in Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Credit: Archant
Take advantage of Hampstead Garden Suburb’s large properties and excellent schools with these family homes for sale in NW11 and N2
A Grade II listed property just half a mile from Heath Extension, this semi detached family home is spread over three floors and boasts a landscaped garden and detached garage. The property has four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two reception rooms.
Linden Lea, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2, £2,795,000
A five bedroom detached family home with off street parking, this property has a large rear garden with patio area and three reception rooms for entertaining. The property also has an en suite in the principal bedroom, a guest cloakroom and is just 0.8 miles from East Finchley Underground station.
This three bedroom semi detached property is found on a tree lined street and benefits from a south west facing rear garden with patio area. The property has two reception rooms and a kitchen come breakfast room which opens onto the dining room.
Goldschmidt and Howland, Temple Fortune
You may also want to watch:
1197 Finchley Rd, Golders Green, London, NW11 0AA
020 8209 9300 / g-h.co.uk
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 9 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 10 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close