Top 3 properties in Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Credit: Archant
Take advantage of Hampstead Garden Suburb’s large properties and excellent schools with these family homes for sale in NW11 and N2
A Grade II listed property just half a mile from Heath Extension, this semi detached family home is spread over three floors and boasts a landscaped garden and detached garage. The property has four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two reception rooms.
Linden Lea, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2, £2,795,000
A five bedroom detached family home with off street parking, this property has a large rear garden with patio area and three reception rooms for entertaining. The property also has an en suite in the principal bedroom, a guest cloakroom and is just 0.8 miles from East Finchley Underground station.
This three bedroom semi detached property is found on a tree lined street and benefits from a south west facing rear garden with patio area. The property has two reception rooms and a kitchen come breakfast room which opens onto the dining room.
Goldschmidt and Howland, Temple Fortune
You may also want to watch:
1197 Finchley Rd, Golders Green, London, NW11 0AA
020 8209 9300 / g-h.co.uk
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 3 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 4 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 5 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 6 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 7 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 8 Letters: The floods!
- 9 See inside the new superhero kids' clothing store with indoor bike ramps
- 10 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home