Top 3 properties in Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Credit: Archant
From an Arts and Crafts influenced apartment block to a stunning six bedroom double-fronted home set behind a carriage driveway, Hampstead Garden Suburb has some top notch homes for sale.
Northway, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11, £1,950,000
A family home in the heart of the suburb, this five bedroom property includes three reception rooms, a kitchen/diner, off street parking and a rear garden backing on to the woods of Bigwood.
Glentree, 020 8458 7311
Hampstead Way, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11, £765,000
This 2/3 bedroom split level apartment is set in Heathcroft, and award winning Neo Georgian block built in the 1920’s and influenced by the Arts and Crafts Movement. The property benefits from communal gardens, a resident caretaker and views over the Heath extension.
Heathgate, 020 7435 3344
Winnington Road, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2, £5,950,000
Behind a carriage driveway with a garage and off street parking, this double fronted detached house has six bedrooms, a double reception room, dining room, family room, kitchen, games room as well as a terrace and an 110ft rear garden.
Goldschmidt & Howland, 020 8209 9300
- 1 Obituary: Tributes to Gospel Oak toy 'legend' Kristin Baybars
- 2 Meet the Crouch End duo taking on McDonald's
- 3 John Lewis Christmas advert: The Golders Green teenager who met an alien
- 4 'Looking for '70s or '80s clothing? Here is a north London gem'
- 5 Three dogs saved from Swiss Cottage flat fire
- 6 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 7 Hundreds march against male violence in Haringey
- 8 'The case for Arsenal starting places for Martinelli and Tierney'
- 9 CCTV: ‘Violent’ Archway Road shop robbery
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood feels like walking in a winter wonderland