Top 3 properties in Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Credit: Archant
From an Arts and Crafts influenced apartment block to a stunning six bedroom double-fronted home set behind a carriage driveway, Hampstead Garden Suburb has some top notch homes for sale.
Northway, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11, £1,950,000
A family home in the heart of the suburb, this five bedroom property includes three reception rooms, a kitchen/diner, off street parking and a rear garden backing on to the woods of Bigwood.
Glentree, 020 8458 7311
Hampstead Way, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11, £765,000
This 2/3 bedroom split level apartment is set in Heathcroft, and award winning Neo Georgian block built in the 1920’s and influenced by the Arts and Crafts Movement. The property benefits from communal gardens, a resident caretaker and views over the Heath extension.
Heathgate, 020 7435 3344
You may also want to watch:
Winnington Road, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2, £5,950,000
Behind a carriage driveway with a garage and off street parking, this double fronted detached house has six bedrooms, a double reception room, dining room, family room, kitchen, games room as well as a terrace and an 110ft rear garden.
Goldschmidt & Howland, 020 8209 9300
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 6 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 7 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 8 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 9 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 10 'Cycling is the future – and we must pay instructors fairly'