Top 3 properties in Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Credit: Archant
From an Arts and Crafts influenced apartment block to a stunning six bedroom double-fronted home set behind a carriage driveway, Hampstead Garden Suburb has some top notch homes for sale.
Northway, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11, £1,950,000
A family home in the heart of the suburb, this five bedroom property includes three reception rooms, a kitchen/diner, off street parking and a rear garden backing on to the woods of Bigwood.
Glentree, 020 8458 7311
Hampstead Way, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11, £765,000
This 2/3 bedroom split level apartment is set in Heathcroft, and award winning Neo Georgian block built in the 1920’s and influenced by the Arts and Crafts Movement. The property benefits from communal gardens, a resident caretaker and views over the Heath extension.
Heathgate, 020 7435 3344
You may also want to watch:
Winnington Road, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2, £5,950,000
Behind a carriage driveway with a garage and off street parking, this double fronted detached house has six bedrooms, a double reception room, dining room, family room, kitchen, games room as well as a terrace and an 110ft rear garden.
Goldschmidt & Howland, 020 8209 9300
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 10 Revealed: How council paid £23m for an office block valued at £10m