Top 3 properties in Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Credit: Archant
Property in Hampstead Garden Suburb remains true to Henrietta Barnett’s original Arts & Crafts vision, but prices have soared, meaning this enclave, which was designed to be socially mixed, now has a well-deserved reputation for exclusivity
Cornwood Close, N2 , £1,150,000
This three-bedroom semi-detached cottage offers a glimpse of Henrietta Barnett’s vision for the Suburb when it was first built.
An ideal family home, the property also has potential for expansion in the undeveloped loft.
Bishops Avenue, N2, £4,000,000
You may also want to watch:
A double-fronted detached house, set away from the road behind a secluded garden. The property has six bedrooms, as well as substantial family and entertaining space on the lower floors.
There is also a double garage accessed from a private road, offering secure off-street parking.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 5 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 6 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 7 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 8 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 9 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 10 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
The Halcyon, N2, £32,000,000
This lavish house sitting on private, gated Winnington Road – one of London’s most exclusive – comes with a full leisure suite, including indoor swimming pool, cinema, luxury treatment and massage room, wine lounge and gymnasium.
Next to this (and the staff quarters, multi-car garage, bespoke designer kitchen and majestic landscaped garden) the property’s seven bedrooms seem almost prosaic.