Top 3 properties in Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Credit: Archant
Property in Hampstead Garden Suburb remains true to Henrietta Barnett’s original Arts & Crafts vision, but prices have soared, meaning this enclave, which was designed to be socially mixed, now has a well-deserved reputation for exclusivity
Cornwood Close, N2 , £1,150,000
This three-bedroom semi-detached cottage offers a glimpse of Henrietta Barnett’s vision for the Suburb when it was first built.
An ideal family home, the property also has potential for expansion in the undeveloped loft.
Bishops Avenue, N2, £4,000,000
You may also want to watch:
A double-fronted detached house, set away from the road behind a secluded garden. The property has six bedrooms, as well as substantial family and entertaining space on the lower floors.
There is also a double garage accessed from a private road, offering secure off-street parking.
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 4 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 5 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
The Halcyon, N2, £32,000,000
This lavish house sitting on private, gated Winnington Road – one of London’s most exclusive – comes with a full leisure suite, including indoor swimming pool, cinema, luxury treatment and massage room, wine lounge and gymnasium.
Next to this (and the staff quarters, multi-car garage, bespoke designer kitchen and majestic landscaped garden) the property’s seven bedrooms seem almost prosaic.