Top 3 properties in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Want to move to clean and pleasant Hampstead? Here are three of the best properties currently available to buy
Bakers Passage, Hampstead, NW3, £965,000
Part of a new luxury refurbishment project tucked away behind Hampstead High Street, this two bedroom duplex offers plenty of natural light, a high spec finish and a private south facing roof terrace.
Hamptons International, 020 3369 4377
Prince Arthur Road, Hampstead, NW3, £1,100,000
Set on the fourth floor of a period mansion block, this two bedroom apartment has direct lift access, a 24 hour porter service, communal gardens and panoramic views of London’s skyline.
Savills, 020 7472 5000
You may also want to watch:
Heath Street, Hampstead, NW3, £3,499,950
This Georgian style house is currently split into two maisonettes but is being offered as one five bedroom property. There are high ceilings and period features throughout, and a landscaped private garden at the rear.
Foxtons, 020 7433 6600
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 6 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 7 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Ozil travels to Turkey as Arsenal exit looms
- 10 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500