Top 3 properties in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Want to move to clean and pleasant Hampstead? Here are three of the best properties currently available to buy
Bakers Passage, Hampstead, NW3, £965,000
Part of a new luxury refurbishment project tucked away behind Hampstead High Street, this two bedroom duplex offers plenty of natural light, a high spec finish and a private south facing roof terrace.
Hamptons International, 020 3369 4377
Prince Arthur Road, Hampstead, NW3, £1,100,000
Set on the fourth floor of a period mansion block, this two bedroom apartment has direct lift access, a 24 hour porter service, communal gardens and panoramic views of London’s skyline.
Savills, 020 7472 5000
You may also want to watch:
Heath Street, Hampstead, NW3, £3,499,950
This Georgian style house is currently split into two maisonettes but is being offered as one five bedroom property. There are high ceilings and period features throughout, and a landscaped private garden at the rear.
Foxtons, 020 7433 6600
- 1 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 2 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 'Forgotten Rivers' route proposed by The Ramblers
- 5 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 6 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 7 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 10 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin