Top 3 properties in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Want to move to clean and pleasant Hampstead? Here are three of the best properties currently available to buy
Bakers Passage, Hampstead, NW3, £965,000
Part of a new luxury refurbishment project tucked away behind Hampstead High Street, this two bedroom duplex offers plenty of natural light, a high spec finish and a private south facing roof terrace.
Hamptons International, 020 3369 4377
Prince Arthur Road, Hampstead, NW3, £1,100,000
Set on the fourth floor of a period mansion block, this two bedroom apartment has direct lift access, a 24 hour porter service, communal gardens and panoramic views of London’s skyline.
Savills, 020 7472 5000
You may also want to watch:
Heath Street, Hampstead, NW3, £3,499,950
This Georgian style house is currently split into two maisonettes but is being offered as one five bedroom property. There are high ceilings and period features throughout, and a landscaped private garden at the rear.
Foxtons, 020 7433 6600
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 5 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 6 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 7 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 8 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 9 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 10 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub