Top 3 properties in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Want to move to clean and pleasant Hampstead? Here are three of the best properties currently available to buy
Bakers Passage, Hampstead, NW3, £965,000
Part of a new luxury refurbishment project tucked away behind Hampstead High Street, this two bedroom duplex offers plenty of natural light, a high spec finish and a private south facing roof terrace.
Hamptons International, 020 3369 4377
Prince Arthur Road, Hampstead, NW3, £1,100,000
Set on the fourth floor of a period mansion block, this two bedroom apartment has direct lift access, a 24 hour porter service, communal gardens and panoramic views of London’s skyline.
Savills, 020 7472 5000
You may also want to watch:
Heath Street, Hampstead, NW3, £3,499,950
This Georgian style house is currently split into two maisonettes but is being offered as one five bedroom property. There are high ceilings and period features throughout, and a landscaped private garden at the rear.
Foxtons, 020 7433 6600
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate