Top 3 properties in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Property in Hampstead is predominantly made up of large Victorian and Edwardian properties, with particularly prestigious addresses on the Hocroft Estate. Smaller, older homes are found in Hampstead village with the size compensated by historical value and immense prettiness. There are also a few notable examples of twentieth-century Modernism scattered through the area.
The Panoramic, Pond Street, NW3, £895,000
This flat’s position on the fifth floor of this contemporary block means it’s full of light, with a private balcony giving views over Hampstead Heath. The building also offers porterage and lift access.
Squire’s Mount Cottages, NW3, £1,800,000
This end of terrace Grade II-listed cottage is double-fronted and situated in the heart of Hampstead village. It is elegantly decorated with four bedrooms and has a patio garden as well as a roof terrace.
You may also want to watch:
Denning Road, NW3, £3,750,000
A perfect family home this Victorian terraced property has four/five bedrooms with cosy family-oriented interiors. The exterior is ornate and impressive and Denning Road is one of the most popular residential streets in the area.
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 3 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 4 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 5 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 6 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 7 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 8 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 9 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 10 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up