Top 3 properties in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Property in Hampstead is predominantly made up of large Victorian and Edwardian properties, with particularly prestigious addresses on the Hocroft Estate. Smaller, older homes are found in Hampstead village with the size compensated by historical value and immense prettiness. There are also a few notable examples of twentieth-century Modernism scattered through the area.
The Panoramic, Pond Street, NW3, £895,000
This flat’s position on the fifth floor of this contemporary block means it’s full of light, with a private balcony giving views over Hampstead Heath. The building also offers porterage and lift access.
Squire’s Mount Cottages, NW3, £1,800,000
This end of terrace Grade II-listed cottage is double-fronted and situated in the heart of Hampstead village. It is elegantly decorated with four bedrooms and has a patio garden as well as a roof terrace.
You may also want to watch:
Denning Road, NW3, £3,750,000
A perfect family home this Victorian terraced property has four/five bedrooms with cosy family-oriented interiors. The exterior is ornate and impressive and Denning Road is one of the most popular residential streets in the area.
- 1 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 2 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 7 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 8 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'