Top 3 properties in Gospel Oak
- Credit: Archant
Homes on the market in Gospel Oak range from pastel-hued Victorian terraces to the low-rise social housing of the Kiln Place and Dunboyne Road estates.
Kiln Place, NW5, £550,000
A three-bedroom garden maisonette with a large reception room opening onto the 29’ private outdoor space. Two double bedrooms and one single bedroom along with ample storage make this an ideal family home.
Parkheath, 020 7431 1234
Mansfield Road, NW3, £825,000
This three-bedroom duplex apartment has recently been refurnished to a high specification throughout and has a private roof terrace offering great outdoor entertainment space and views overlooking Hampstead Heath. There is a spacious and bright open plan reception room fitted with a contemporary kitchen set against an exposed brick wall.
Savills, 020 7472 5000
You may also want to watch:
Vicars Road, NW5, £1,000,000
This vicarage, built in the late 1800s, is currently laid out as a two double bedroom house but with planning to more than double the size. The existing property has reception with separate kitchen and two private outside areas, one being a large garden and one a smaller patio area, whilst the planning permission provides the option to create a four-bedroom detached house of 1,500 sq ft and private garden.
Greene & Co, 020 7482 4777
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 5 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 6 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 7 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 8 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 9 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 10 Letters: Local business, vaccination, Abacus and The Ponds