Top 3 properties in Gospel Oak
- Credit: Archant
Homes on the market in Gospel Oak range from pastel-hued Victorian terraces to the low-rise social housing of the Kiln Place and Dunboyne Road estates.
Kiln Place, NW5, £550,000
A three-bedroom garden maisonette with a large reception room opening onto the 29’ private outdoor space. Two double bedrooms and one single bedroom along with ample storage make this an ideal family home.
Parkheath, 020 7431 1234
Mansfield Road, NW3, £825,000
This three-bedroom duplex apartment has recently been refurnished to a high specification throughout and has a private roof terrace offering great outdoor entertainment space and views overlooking Hampstead Heath. There is a spacious and bright open plan reception room fitted with a contemporary kitchen set against an exposed brick wall.
Savills, 020 7472 5000
You may also want to watch:
Vicars Road, NW5, £1,000,000
This vicarage, built in the late 1800s, is currently laid out as a two double bedroom house but with planning to more than double the size. The existing property has reception with separate kitchen and two private outside areas, one being a large garden and one a smaller patio area, whilst the planning permission provides the option to create a four-bedroom detached house of 1,500 sq ft and private garden.
Greene & Co, 020 7482 4777
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 4 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 5 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 6 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 7 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 8 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 9 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 10 Home of the Week: Refurbished three storey, five bedroom family home for sale in Finchley