Top 3 properties in Gospel Oak
- Credit: Archant
Homes on the market in Gospel Oak range from pastel-hued Victorian terraces to the low-rise social housing of the Kiln Place and Dunboyne Road estates.
Kiln Place, NW5, £550,000
A three-bedroom garden maisonette with a large reception room opening onto the 29’ private outdoor space. Two double bedrooms and one single bedroom along with ample storage make this an ideal family home.
Parkheath, 020 7431 1234
Mansfield Road, NW3, £825,000
This three-bedroom duplex apartment has recently been refurnished to a high specification throughout and has a private roof terrace offering great outdoor entertainment space and views overlooking Hampstead Heath. There is a spacious and bright open plan reception room fitted with a contemporary kitchen set against an exposed brick wall.
Savills, 020 7472 5000
You may also want to watch:
Vicars Road, NW5, £1,000,000
This vicarage, built in the late 1800s, is currently laid out as a two double bedroom house but with planning to more than double the size. The existing property has reception with separate kitchen and two private outside areas, one being a large garden and one a smaller patio area, whilst the planning permission provides the option to create a four-bedroom detached house of 1,500 sq ft and private garden.
Greene & Co, 020 7482 4777
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 5 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 6 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 9 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 10 Highgate parking changes dropped — two years on from uproar