Top 3 properties in Golders Green
- Credit: Goldschmidt & Howland
Fantastic family homes are up for grabs in Golders Green, so snap them up before they’re gone
This detached family home has five bedrooms, off street parking and a rear garden. Inside, the home offers three reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and two guest cloakrooms. The property is just 0.4 miles from Golders Green Underground station.
A five bedroom, four bathroom home, this property is semi-detached with off street parking and has a rear garden with a patio area. The family home has four reception rooms, open plan kitchen-come-family room, study and guest cloakroom. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and bathroom. The property is just 0.4 miles from Golders Green Underground station.
With six bedrooms, four bathrooms and three reception rooms, this detached home is perfect for families. The principal suite benefits from a dressing room and en-suite bathroom, while two of the four further bedrooms have en-suite showers. The property boasts a garage, southerly facing patio and 73ft landscaped rear garden and is located close to the amenities and transport links of Golders Green.
Goldschmidt and Howland, Temple Fortune
You may also want to watch:
1197 Finchley Rd, Golders Green, London, NW11 0AA
020 8209 9300 / g-h.co.uk
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 3 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 8 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council