Top 3 properties in Golders Green
- Credit: Goldschmidt & Howland
Fantastic family homes are up for grabs in Golders Green, so snap them up before they’re gone
This detached family home has five bedrooms, off street parking and a rear garden. Inside, the home offers three reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and two guest cloakrooms. The property is just 0.4 miles from Golders Green Underground station.
A five bedroom, four bathroom home, this property is semi-detached with off street parking and has a rear garden with a patio area. The family home has four reception rooms, open plan kitchen-come-family room, study and guest cloakroom. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and bathroom. The property is just 0.4 miles from Golders Green Underground station.
With six bedrooms, four bathrooms and three reception rooms, this detached home is perfect for families. The principal suite benefits from a dressing room and en-suite bathroom, while two of the four further bedrooms have en-suite showers. The property boasts a garage, southerly facing patio and 73ft landscaped rear garden and is located close to the amenities and transport links of Golders Green.
Goldschmidt and Howland, Temple Fortune
You may also want to watch:
1197 Finchley Rd, Golders Green, London, NW11 0AA
020 8209 9300 / g-h.co.uk
- 1 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 2 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 3 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 4 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 5 House Tour Gayton Road: Split-level mid-century gem in Hampstead
- 6 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 7 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 8 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 9 In numbers: the Covid-19 vaccine roll-out in north London
- 10 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat