Top 3 properties in Golders Green
- Credit: Goldschmidt & Howland
Fantastic family homes are up for grabs in Golders Green, so snap them up before they’re gone
This detached family home has five bedrooms, off street parking and a rear garden. Inside, the home offers three reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and two guest cloakrooms. The property is just 0.4 miles from Golders Green Underground station.
A five bedroom, four bathroom home, this property is semi-detached with off street parking and has a rear garden with a patio area. The family home has four reception rooms, open plan kitchen-come-family room, study and guest cloakroom. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and bathroom. The property is just 0.4 miles from Golders Green Underground station.
With six bedrooms, four bathrooms and three reception rooms, this detached home is perfect for families. The principal suite benefits from a dressing room and en-suite bathroom, while two of the four further bedrooms have en-suite showers. The property boasts a garage, southerly facing patio and 73ft landscaped rear garden and is located close to the amenities and transport links of Golders Green.
Goldschmidt and Howland, Temple Fortune
You may also want to watch:
1197 Finchley Rd, Golders Green, London, NW11 0AA
020 8209 9300 / g-h.co.uk
- 1 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 2 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 3 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 4 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 5 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 6 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 7 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 8 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 9 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 10 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named