Top 3 properties in Golders Green
- Credit: Archant
There’s room for all the family in the spacious homes of Golders Green
Hoop Lane, Golders Green, NW11, £699,500
Set across the first and second floors of a detached house, this three bedroom duplex apartment extends to 919 sq ft and includes parking space and access to communal gardens.
Moreland, 020 8381 4970
North End Road, Golders Green, NW11, £1,350,000
Arranged over three floors, this four bedroom home includes a bay-fronted double reception room, a modern kitchen, four bedrooms with high ceilings and a private rear garden.
Foxtons, 020 8432 1444
You may also want to watch:
Corringham Road, Golders Green, NW11, £1,795,000
Complete with a south facing rear garden and off street parking, this five bedroom semi detached house is just 0.2 miles from the Heath extension and 0.4 miles from Golders Green underground station.
Goldschmidt & Howland, 020 8209 9300
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 5 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 6 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
- 9 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again