Top 3 properties in Golders Green
- Credit: Archant
There’s room for all the family in the spacious homes of Golders Green
Hoop Lane, Golders Green, NW11, £699,500
Set across the first and second floors of a detached house, this three bedroom duplex apartment extends to 919 sq ft and includes parking space and access to communal gardens.
Moreland, 020 8381 4970
North End Road, Golders Green, NW11, £1,350,000
Arranged over three floors, this four bedroom home includes a bay-fronted double reception room, a modern kitchen, four bedrooms with high ceilings and a private rear garden.
Foxtons, 020 8432 1444
You may also want to watch:
Corringham Road, Golders Green, NW11, £1,795,000
Complete with a south facing rear garden and off street parking, this five bedroom semi detached house is just 0.2 miles from the Heath extension and 0.4 miles from Golders Green underground station.
Goldschmidt & Howland, 020 8209 9300
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 6 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher