Top 3 properties in Golders Green
- Credit: Archant
There’s room for all the family in the spacious homes of Golders Green
Hoop Lane, Golders Green, NW11, £699,500
Set across the first and second floors of a detached house, this three bedroom duplex apartment extends to 919 sq ft and includes parking space and access to communal gardens.
Moreland, 020 8381 4970
North End Road, Golders Green, NW11, £1,350,000
Arranged over three floors, this four bedroom home includes a bay-fronted double reception room, a modern kitchen, four bedrooms with high ceilings and a private rear garden.
Foxtons, 020 8432 1444
You may also want to watch:
Corringham Road, Golders Green, NW11, £1,795,000
Complete with a south facing rear garden and off street parking, this five bedroom semi detached house is just 0.2 miles from the Heath extension and 0.4 miles from Golders Green underground station.
Goldschmidt & Howland, 020 8209 9300
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 4 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 5 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 6 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 7 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 8 Hampstead Heath guru Diane is 'a lifeline' for women's walking group
- 9 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 10 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre