Top 3 properties in Golders Green
- Credit: Archant
There’s room for all the family in the spacious homes of Golders Green
Hoop Lane, Golders Green, NW11, £699,500
Set across the first and second floors of a detached house, this three bedroom duplex apartment extends to 919 sq ft and includes parking space and access to communal gardens.
Moreland, 020 8381 4970
North End Road, Golders Green, NW11, £1,350,000
Arranged over three floors, this four bedroom home includes a bay-fronted double reception room, a modern kitchen, four bedrooms with high ceilings and a private rear garden.
Foxtons, 020 8432 1444
You may also want to watch:
Corringham Road, Golders Green, NW11, £1,795,000
Complete with a south facing rear garden and off street parking, this five bedroom semi detached house is just 0.2 miles from the Heath extension and 0.4 miles from Golders Green underground station.
Goldschmidt & Howland, 020 8209 9300
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 10 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden