Top 3 properties in Crouch End
- Credit: Archant
From a one bed in a new build with a roof terrace and communal gym to a four bedroom family home within walking distance of school there’s something for everyone in Crouch End.
New River Village, Crouch End, N8, £435,000
A one bedroom first floor apartment with modern décor, an open plan reception/kitchen/diner and double bedroom complete with fitted wardrobes. The building includes a communal gym, roof terrace and 24 hour concierge service and the green spaces of Priory Park are nearby.
Foxtons, 020 8432 4343
Rathcoole Avenue, N8, Crouch End, £1,150,000
With four bedrooms and Rokesly School just a short walk away this is an ideal family home. The property benefits from a playroom, a south-west facing rear garden and a large reception room that includes period features such as high ceilings, sash windows and a feature fireplace.
Greene & Co, 020 8348 7666
You may also want to watch:
Harold Road, N8, Crouch End, £590,000
This ground floor maisonette has two double bedrooms and has views out over the large wraparound private garden. Part of a modern extension to a period property, it has it’s own gated entrance and comes with a 1/5 of the freehold.
Martyn Gerrard, 020 8348 5135
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 7 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 8 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 9 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 10 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike