Top 3 properties in Crouch End
- Credit: Archant
Period homes abound in Crouch End and as the area has gone up in the world
Ridge Road, N8, £1,799,950
A substantial late Victorian six/seven-bedroom house with grand proportions and flexible accommodation over four levels, far-reaching views from Queen’s Wood to Epping Forest and a 64’ private garden.
Period features include fireplaces and cornicing, each room and nook and cranny of the property has a unique character and feel.
Coleridge Road, N8, £1,950,000
This double-fronted end-of-terrace house has six bedrooms and three reception rooms as well as a large cellar and loft storage and a large, south-facing garden. The charming period features are counterbalanced with a stylish modern fitted kitchen, flooded with light thanks to the rear conservatory.
Carysfort Road, N8, £1,350,000
- 1 Meet the Crouch End duo taking on McDonald's
- 2 Obituary: Tributes to Gospel Oak toy 'legend' Kristin Baybars
- 3 CCTV: ‘Violent’ Archway Road shop robbery
- 4 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 5 Possible traffic disruptions in north London this week
- 6 Christmas at Kenwood feels like walking in a winter wonderland
- 7 'The case for Arsenal starting places for Martinelli and Tierney'
- 8 'Looking for '70s or '80s clothing? Here is a north London gem'
- 9 Three dogs saved from Swiss Cottage flat fire
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after blaze destroys Abbey Road flat
Waxed Victorian pine floorboards, a working fireplace with slate surround and hearth, coving, ceiling roses and dado rails are just some of the charming period features found in this beautifully presented mid-terrace Edwardian family home, located on a quiet turning in central Crouch End. Arranged over three floors there are four double bedrooms, while the kitchen diner is fantastic for entertaining and the loft conversion is currently being used as a second reception.