Top 3 properties in Crouch End
- Credit: Archant
Period homes abound in Crouch End and as the area has gone up in the world
Ridge Road, N8, £1,799,950
A substantial late Victorian six/seven-bedroom house with grand proportions and flexible accommodation over four levels, far-reaching views from Queen’s Wood to Epping Forest and a 64’ private garden.
Period features include fireplaces and cornicing, each room and nook and cranny of the property has a unique character and feel.
Coleridge Road, N8, £1,950,000
You may also want to watch:
This double-fronted end-of-terrace house has six bedrooms and three reception rooms as well as a large cellar and loft storage and a large, south-facing garden. The charming period features are counterbalanced with a stylish modern fitted kitchen, flooded with light thanks to the rear conservatory.
Carysfort Road, N8, £1,350,000
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
Waxed Victorian pine floorboards, a working fireplace with slate surround and hearth, coving, ceiling roses and dado rails are just some of the charming period features found in this beautifully presented mid-terrace Edwardian family home, located on a quiet turning in central Crouch End. Arranged over three floors there are four double bedrooms, while the kitchen diner is fantastic for entertaining and the loft conversion is currently being used as a second reception.