Top 3 properties in Crouch End
- Credit: Archant
Period homes abound in Crouch End and as the area has gone up in the world
Ridge Road, N8, £1,799,950
A substantial late Victorian six/seven-bedroom house with grand proportions and flexible accommodation over four levels, far-reaching views from Queen’s Wood to Epping Forest and a 64’ private garden.
Period features include fireplaces and cornicing, each room and nook and cranny of the property has a unique character and feel.
Coleridge Road, N8, £1,950,000
You may also want to watch:
This double-fronted end-of-terrace house has six bedrooms and three reception rooms as well as a large cellar and loft storage and a large, south-facing garden. The charming period features are counterbalanced with a stylish modern fitted kitchen, flooded with light thanks to the rear conservatory.
Carysfort Road, N8, £1,350,000
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 6 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 7 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 8 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52
Waxed Victorian pine floorboards, a working fireplace with slate surround and hearth, coving, ceiling roses and dado rails are just some of the charming period features found in this beautifully presented mid-terrace Edwardian family home, located on a quiet turning in central Crouch End. Arranged over three floors there are four double bedrooms, while the kitchen diner is fantastic for entertaining and the loft conversion is currently being used as a second reception.