Top 3 properties in converted schools
- Credit: Archant
If you do your homework right you could live in one of these three beautiful school conversions
Ryland Road, Kentish Town, NW5, £695 pw
A Grade II listed former school is home to this three bedroom apartment. There’s an open plan kitchen/diner on the first floor, along with a bright reception room leading on to a private roof terrace. The principal bedroom benefits from its own dressing room and en-suite bathroom, and there are two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property comes with off street parking and a day time porter service, and has excellent links in and out of London due to proximity to the Thames Link, Overground and Northern Line
Linstead Street, West Hampstead, NW6, £1,495,000
This former Victorian school has been converted into unique apartments within a secure gated development. The living space comprises of a large reception area, dining are and modern kitchen with breakfast bar, and leading on to a decked roof terrace with built in seating. The property also benefits from a porter, off street parking, CCTV and landscaped communal gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Highgate Hill, Highgate, London, N19, £575 pw
A triplex apartment in a converted Victorian school offering flexible, well-proportioned accommodation set in a gated development. The property includes original features such as exposed brick and ornate windows. The property includes a large reception room, semi open plan kitchen/dining room, a large master bedroom including an en-suite wet room and two further bedrooms and family bathroom. There is resident parking, a porter service, and the rent includes gas and water bills.
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 4 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 5 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 10 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'