Top 3 properties in church conversions
- Credit: Archant
You’ll need to get yourself to the church on time to bag one of these three heavenly properties, featuring original stained glass windows and swooping Gothic arches.
Cromwell Avenue, Highgate, N6, £1,050,000
Set in a converted church in the heart of Highgate, this three bedroom flat offers unique and spacious accommodation set over four floors. Two of the bedrooms are on the first floor, with a modern kitchen diner on the first. The reception room is set on a second floor mezzanine, overlooking the original arched windows. Original features have been retained throughout, including vaulted wooden arches in the master bedroom on the third floor. To the rear there is a peaceful and secluded private garden.
Grove View Apartments, Chetwynd Road, NW5, £725,000
This apartment in a contemporary church conversion still retains its Gothic stained glass arched windows. The spacious home provides two double bedrooms, two luxury bathroom, and a large reception room with a fully fitted open plan kitchen and breakfast bar. Access is through a private security gate on Chetwynd Road and the property includes secure bicycle storage and and allocated parking space. The open space of Parliament Hill is just a short stroll away.
You may also want to watch:
St Johns Wood, NW8, £2,350,000
A three bedroom apartment within a lovely Grade II listed Baptist church conversion. The master bedroom comes with fitted wardrobes and ensuite, and there are two additional generously proportioned bedrooms on the fourth and fifth floors. The reception room is set on a bright mezzanine level and the modern fitted kitchen has plenty of room to dine in. There is an off street parking space included in the property, which is located on historic Abbey Road, close to Regent’s Park.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 7 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 8 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points