Top 3 properties in Childs Hill
- Credit: Archant
Property in Childs Hill is found in a mixture of hot off the crane new builds and inter War terraces and blocks of flats.
The Lexington, NW2, from £1,075,000
This new build apartment block offers a range of unique two to three-bedroom apartments with high-end kitchen appliances and a beautiful finish. Each apartment has its own private balcony or terrace and underground parking is available along with communal landscaped gardens and a private residents’ gym.
Glentree, 0208 731 9500
Finchley Road, NW3, £635,000
This two-bedroom penthouse flat has copious amounts of light and provides uninterrupted views from the top of its 1920s block. The flat includes a luxurious en suite and family bedroom as well as a bright kitchen and reception room. The building offers an on-site caretaker, lift access, communal gardens, a roof terrace and off-street parking.
TK International, 020 3478 2905
- 1 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 2 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 3 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 4 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 5 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 6 Toff's of Muswell Hill celebrates Fish and Chips Day with 50 free glasses of fizz
- 7 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
- 8 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 9 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 10 Duke's Head noise complaints committee hearing
Llanvanor Road, NW2, £1,395,000
This three-storey, four-bedroom house has its own bespoke kitchen with bi-folding doors leading into its private garden. The home is situated adjacent to the centres of Golders Green and Hampstead making it easy to take advantage of the local retail and leisure facilities. The house provides a bright, contemporary feel with a number of bathrooms and shower rooms.
Glentree, 0208 458 7311