Top 3 properties in Childs Hill
- Credit: Archant
Property in Childs Hill is found in a mixture of hot off the crane new builds and inter War terraces and blocks of flats.
The Lexington, NW2, from £1,075,000
This new build apartment block offers a range of unique two to three-bedroom apartments with high-end kitchen appliances and a beautiful finish. Each apartment has its own private balcony or terrace and underground parking is available along with communal landscaped gardens and a private residents’ gym.
Glentree, 0208 731 9500
Finchley Road, NW3, £635,000
You may also want to watch:
This two-bedroom penthouse flat has copious amounts of light and provides uninterrupted views from the top of its 1920s block. The flat includes a luxurious en suite and family bedroom as well as a bright kitchen and reception room. The building offers an on-site caretaker, lift access, communal gardens, a roof terrace and off-street parking.
TK International, 020 3478 2905
- 1 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 5 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 6 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 7 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill
- 8 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 9 Golders Green care home staff set for strike action
Llanvanor Road, NW2, £1,395,000
This three-storey, four-bedroom house has its own bespoke kitchen with bi-folding doors leading into its private garden. The home is situated adjacent to the centres of Golders Green and Hampstead making it easy to take advantage of the local retail and leisure facilities. The house provides a bright, contemporary feel with a number of bathrooms and shower rooms.
Glentree, 0208 458 7311