Top 3 properties in Childs Hill
- Credit: Archant
Existing housing stock is made up of modest terraced houses, as well as four high rise blocks of flats and a significant number of semi-detached inter-war properties, alongside a huge amount of new development
Regis Place, Llanvanor Road, NW2, £1,600,000
A three-bedroom penthouse in a brand new development, this flat comes with two underground car parking spaces. Thanks to the flat’s position at the top of the building it boasts spectacular views and comes with air conditioning, two large terraces, a residents’ gym and full 24-hour concierge.
Lyndale Avenue, NW2, £2,275,000
This sizable five-bedroom semi-detached house is typical of properties at the upper end of the scale in Childs Hill, providing ample family living space and a large garden, set back from the road behind a driveway (off street parking!) and small front garden.
You may also want to watch:
Lyndale Avenue, NW2, £2,500,000
A semi-detached house on a corner plot, which has been fully refurbished by an award-winning architect to offer a striking contemporary interior flooded with natural light. State of the art technology is included throughout from full ethernet/Cat 6 cabling and in-ceiling and outside speaker system with up to 8 “Sonos zones” to designer lighting fixtures.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 8 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 9 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres