Top 3 properties in Childs Hill
- Credit: Archant
Existing housing stock is made up of modest terraced houses, as well as four high rise blocks of flats and a significant number of semi-detached inter-war properties, alongside a huge amount of new development
Regis Place, Llanvanor Road, NW2, £1,600,000
A three-bedroom penthouse in a brand new development, this flat comes with two underground car parking spaces. Thanks to the flat’s position at the top of the building it boasts spectacular views and comes with air conditioning, two large terraces, a residents’ gym and full 24-hour concierge.
Lyndale Avenue, NW2, £2,275,000
This sizable five-bedroom semi-detached house is typical of properties at the upper end of the scale in Childs Hill, providing ample family living space and a large garden, set back from the road behind a driveway (off street parking!) and small front garden.
You may also want to watch:
Lyndale Avenue, NW2, £2,500,000
A semi-detached house on a corner plot, which has been fully refurbished by an award-winning architect to offer a striking contemporary interior flooded with natural light. State of the art technology is included throughout from full ethernet/Cat 6 cabling and in-ceiling and outside speaker system with up to 8 “Sonos zones” to designer lighting fixtures.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points