Top 3 properties in Childs Hill
- Credit: Archant
Existing housing stock is made up of modest terraced houses, as well as four high rise blocks of flats and a significant number of semi-detached inter-war properties, alongside a huge amount of new development
Regis Place, Llanvanor Road, NW2, £1,600,000
A three-bedroom penthouse in a brand new development, this flat comes with two underground car parking spaces. Thanks to the flat’s position at the top of the building it boasts spectacular views and comes with air conditioning, two large terraces, a residents’ gym and full 24-hour concierge.
Lyndale Avenue, NW2, £2,275,000
This sizable five-bedroom semi-detached house is typical of properties at the upper end of the scale in Childs Hill, providing ample family living space and a large garden, set back from the road behind a driveway (off street parking!) and small front garden.
You may also want to watch:
Lyndale Avenue, NW2, £2,500,000
A semi-detached house on a corner plot, which has been fully refurbished by an award-winning architect to offer a striking contemporary interior flooded with natural light. State of the art technology is included throughout from full ethernet/Cat 6 cabling and in-ceiling and outside speaker system with up to 8 “Sonos zones” to designer lighting fixtures.
- 1 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 2 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 5 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 6 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 7 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 8 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 9 West Hampstead community backs Nazanin 2,000 days since imprisonment
- 10 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London