Top 3 properties in Camden Town
- Credit: Archant
Development of the area began in the late 18th century and continued through the Victorian era, accompanied by growing industry and infrastructure, including the Regent’s Canal in 1816. As a result there are several terraces from the era.
The Glass Building, Arlington Road, NW1, £1,325,000
A contemporary flat in a distinctive building designed by Piers Gough, this two-bedroom flat has underground parking and porterage. There is a large open plan south west-facing kitchen/reception room, master bedroom suite and further double bedroom.
Delancey Street, NW1, £2,499,950
This four-bedroom period house is close to Regent’s Park with a dual aspect kitchen/reception space, a first floor drawing room with floor-to-ceiling windows and a master bedroom with direct access onto a terrace and modern shower room. A secluded patio and 36 ft garden on one a desirable residential street close to the heart of vibrant Camden make this an ideal family home.
You may also want to watch:
St Paul’s Crescent, NW1, £1,649,950
A four-bedroom Victorian house with a south east-facing garden on one of Camden Town’s most desirable roads in the heart of a conservation area. The large, light property boasts well planned accommodation across three floors with the ground floor double reception room leading out to the garden.
All properties from Goldschmidt & Howland
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 3 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 4 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 9 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 10 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath