Top 3 properties in Camden Town
- Credit: Archant
Development of the area began in the late 18th century and continued through the Victorian era, accompanied by growing industry and infrastructure, including the Regent’s Canal in 1816. As a result there are several terraces from the era.
The Glass Building, Arlington Road, NW1, £1,325,000
A contemporary flat in a distinctive building designed by Piers Gough, this two-bedroom flat has underground parking and porterage. There is a large open plan south west-facing kitchen/reception room, master bedroom suite and further double bedroom.
Delancey Street, NW1, £2,499,950
This four-bedroom period house is close to Regent’s Park with a dual aspect kitchen/reception space, a first floor drawing room with floor-to-ceiling windows and a master bedroom with direct access onto a terrace and modern shower room. A secluded patio and 36 ft garden on one a desirable residential street close to the heart of vibrant Camden make this an ideal family home.
You may also want to watch:
St Paul’s Crescent, NW1, £1,649,950
A four-bedroom Victorian house with a south east-facing garden on one of Camden Town’s most desirable roads in the heart of a conservation area. The large, light property boasts well planned accommodation across three floors with the ground floor double reception room leading out to the garden.
All properties from Goldschmidt & Howland
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 5 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 6 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 7 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 8 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 9 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 10 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden