Top 3 properties in Belsize Park
- Credit: Archant
Bag yourself a coveted NW3 poscode with one of these three outstanding properties.
Lambolle Road, Belsize Park, NW3, £5,500,000
A double-fronted semi-detached Victorian house with three reception areas on the ground floor and six bedrooms over the top two floors. There’s off street parking to the front, a garden to the rear and the house is wired for a Sonos sound system.
Marcus Parfitt, 020 7431 0000
Belsize Park Gardens, Belsize Park, NW3, £1,250,000
This newly refurbished two bedroom apartment is arranged on the raised ground floor of a Victorian at the end of England’s Lane. The high ceilinged reception room features a bespoke glass staircase leading to a raised lounge area.
Benham & Reeves, 020 7435 9822
You may also want to watch:
Belsize Park Gardens, Belsize Park, NW3, £2,495,000
Set in a white stucco fronted conversion, this upper maisonette spans the top two floors and includes six bedrooms, a large reception room, kitchen/breakfast room and a balcony/terrace.
Parkheath, 020 7722 6777
- 1 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 2 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals
- 3 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 4 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
- 7 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower
- 8 Shakespeare comedy and children's shows at Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
- 9 Boundary changes plan would 'split' Hampstead and see new Muswell Hill seat
- 10 Birthday Honours: Cllr Jonathan Simpson 'astonished' to be made MBE