Top 3 properties in Belsize Park
- Credit: Archant
Bag yourself a coveted NW3 poscode with one of these three outstanding properties.
Lambolle Road, Belsize Park, NW3, £5,500,000
A double-fronted semi-detached Victorian house with three reception areas on the ground floor and six bedrooms over the top two floors. There’s off street parking to the front, a garden to the rear and the house is wired for a Sonos sound system.
Marcus Parfitt, 020 7431 0000
Belsize Park Gardens, Belsize Park, NW3, £1,250,000
This newly refurbished two bedroom apartment is arranged on the raised ground floor of a Victorian at the end of England’s Lane. The high ceilinged reception room features a bespoke glass staircase leading to a raised lounge area.
Benham & Reeves, 020 7435 9822
You may also want to watch:
Belsize Park Gardens, Belsize Park, NW3, £2,495,000
Set in a white stucco fronted conversion, this upper maisonette spans the top two floors and includes six bedrooms, a large reception room, kitchen/breakfast room and a balcony/terrace.
Parkheath, 020 7722 6777
- 1 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 2 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 3 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 4 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 5 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 6 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 7 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 8 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 9 Nursery to open in former Highgate Barclays building
- 10 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?