Top 3 properties in Belsize Park
- Credit: Archant
Bag yourself a coveted NW3 poscode with one of these three outstanding properties.
Lambolle Road, Belsize Park, NW3, £5,500,000
A double-fronted semi-detached Victorian house with three reception areas on the ground floor and six bedrooms over the top two floors. There’s off street parking to the front, a garden to the rear and the house is wired for a Sonos sound system.
Marcus Parfitt, 020 7431 0000
Belsize Park Gardens, Belsize Park, NW3, £1,250,000
This newly refurbished two bedroom apartment is arranged on the raised ground floor of a Victorian at the end of England’s Lane. The high ceilinged reception room features a bespoke glass staircase leading to a raised lounge area.
Benham & Reeves, 020 7435 9822
You may also want to watch:
Belsize Park Gardens, Belsize Park, NW3, £2,495,000
Set in a white stucco fronted conversion, this upper maisonette spans the top two floors and includes six bedrooms, a large reception room, kitchen/breakfast room and a balcony/terrace.
Parkheath, 020 7722 6777
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing