Top 3 properties in Belsize Park
- Credit: Archant
Bag yourself a coveted NW3 poscode with one of these three outstanding properties.
Lambolle Road, Belsize Park, NW3, £5,500,000
A double-fronted semi-detached Victorian house with three reception areas on the ground floor and six bedrooms over the top two floors. There’s off street parking to the front, a garden to the rear and the house is wired for a Sonos sound system.
Marcus Parfitt, 020 7431 0000
Belsize Park Gardens, Belsize Park, NW3, £1,250,000
This newly refurbished two bedroom apartment is arranged on the raised ground floor of a Victorian at the end of England’s Lane. The high ceilinged reception room features a bespoke glass staircase leading to a raised lounge area.
Benham & Reeves, 020 7435 9822
You may also want to watch:
Belsize Park Gardens, Belsize Park, NW3, £2,495,000
Set in a white stucco fronted conversion, this upper maisonette spans the top two floors and includes six bedrooms, a large reception room, kitchen/breakfast room and a balcony/terrace.
Parkheath, 020 7722 6777
- 1 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 2 Prince Philip's funeral: Camden firm Levertons to make arrangements
- 3 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 6 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 7 'Negligence put lives at risk': £10k fine after fire at unlicensed HMO
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Revealed: How council paid £23m for an office block valued at £10m
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'