Top 3 properties in Alexandra Park
- Credit: Archant
Homes in Alexandra Park are predominantly very large Victorian and Edwardian properties and there are some streets of large inter-War semi-detached properties.
Crescent Road, N22, £579,950
Set on the ground floor of this mid terraced Edwardian residence is a two-bedroom purpose built garden flat. The property retains many original period features and benefits from its own private entrance and private rear garden. It is within the catchment of popular Alexandra Park secondary school.
Ranelagh Road, N22, £680,000
Set on a peaceful street this superb three-bedroom house offers a striking interior finish throughout with two reception rooms and a gorgeous kitchen with bay window and access to landscaped garden.
You may also want to watch:
Victoria Road, N22, £1,175,000
A stunning semi-detached Edwardian villa offering expansive accommodation over four floors including three reception areas and five bedrooms. The hallway has tessellated flooring and leads to the front reception room with a period fireplace and bay window. There is an expansive open plan extended reception room open to the modern fitted kitchen and with far reaching views over London.
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 3 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 4 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 5 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 6 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 7 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 10 You have to laugh – mental health and the role of comedy in our lives