Top 3 properties in Alexandra Park
- Credit: Archant
Homes in Alexandra Park are predominantly very large Victorian and Edwardian properties and there are some streets of large inter-War semi-detached properties.
Crescent Road, N22, £579,950
Set on the ground floor of this mid terraced Edwardian residence is a two-bedroom purpose built garden flat. The property retains many original period features and benefits from its own private entrance and private rear garden. It is within the catchment of popular Alexandra Park secondary school.
Ranelagh Road, N22, £680,000
Set on a peaceful street this superb three-bedroom house offers a striking interior finish throughout with two reception rooms and a gorgeous kitchen with bay window and access to landscaped garden.
You may also want to watch:
Victoria Road, N22, £1,175,000
A stunning semi-detached Edwardian villa offering expansive accommodation over four floors including three reception areas and five bedrooms. The hallway has tessellated flooring and leads to the front reception room with a period fireplace and bay window. There is an expansive open plan extended reception room open to the modern fitted kitchen and with far reaching views over London.
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 2 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 3 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 4 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 5 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 6 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 7 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 8 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 9 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 10 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots