Top 3 properties in Alexandra Park
- Credit: Archant
Homes in Alexandra Park are predominantly very large Victorian and Edwardian properties and there are some streets of large inter-War semi-detached properties.
Crescent Road, N22, £579,950
Set on the ground floor of this mid terraced Edwardian residence is a two-bedroom purpose built garden flat. The property retains many original period features and benefits from its own private entrance and private rear garden. It is within the catchment of popular Alexandra Park secondary school.
Ranelagh Road, N22, £680,000
Set on a peaceful street this superb three-bedroom house offers a striking interior finish throughout with two reception rooms and a gorgeous kitchen with bay window and access to landscaped garden.
You may also want to watch:
Victoria Road, N22, £1,175,000
A stunning semi-detached Edwardian villa offering expansive accommodation over four floors including three reception areas and five bedrooms. The hallway has tessellated flooring and leads to the front reception room with a period fireplace and bay window. There is an expansive open plan extended reception room open to the modern fitted kitchen and with far reaching views over London.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 9 In pictures: The Parkland Walk in lockdown
- 10 Obituary: Psychotherapist and author Dr Joseph Berke