Top 3 properties in Alexandra Palace
- Credit: Archant
Homes are predominantly very large Victorian and Edwardian properties and there are some streets of inter-War properties fitting into the style of the area
Vallance Road, N22, £1,595,000
A recently and fully refurbished five-bedroom detached property, with a wealth of period character along with stylish and contemporary finishes. The grand entrance hall has authentic features including an ornate fire place and stained glass windows while solid wood flooring extends throughout the entire ground and first floors. The front reception room has wood panels and beams and silk wallpaper. The kitchen has been refurbished in a contemporary style and features elegant Carrara quartz worktops. The westerly facing garden extends to almost 60 ft, whilst the established front garden has side access to the rear of the property.
Selborne Road, N22, £724,950
Offered chain free is this mid-terrace Victorian house laid over two floors with three bedrooms and a bright and airy reception room. There is potential to add a fourth bedroom subject to planning. The property also has a through lounge, south east facing garden and retains a wealth of period features.
Talbot Road, N22, £1,195,000
A four-bedroom turn-of-the-century end-of-terrace family home which benefits from a fantastic kitchen/diner that leads out to a west-facing garden. The property has been tastefully decorated throughout and also boasts a very large loft space with potential to convert (subject to relevant consents). The house is located in a quiet desirable road in the catchment area for the popular Rhodes Avenue primary and Alexandra Park secondary schools.
- 1 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 2 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 3 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 4 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 5 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
- 6 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 7 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
- 8 Watchdog: Ex-council leader's conduct over housing development was 'flawed'
- 9 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 10 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion