Top 3 properties for student renters in north London
- Credit: Archant
It’s often hard to find a student property that’s reasonably priced yet habitable but we’ve picked three of the best going in north London
Agar Grove, Camden Town, NW1
£2,600 pm (£600 pw)
A two-bedroom flat in Camden Town, this beautiful fully furnished property would make the perfect student pad. With a large lounge and a separate fitted kitchen, the flat is modern and clean – a mile away from your typical student digs.
Rhyl Street, Kentish Town, NW5
You may also want to watch:
£3,683 pcm (£850 pw)
This five-bedroom period property is near to both UCL and SOAS universities. With five huge double bedrooms and two bathrooms, the house also has access to a large garden. Situated minutes away from Camden and Kentish Town it’s sure to be snapped up quickly by sharers.
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 10 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
Brunswick House, Marylebone, NW1
£1,235 pcm (£285 pw)
An elegant studio flat positioned moments away from Regent’s Park, this property could be suitable for a Masters or PhD student looking for a quiet space to concentrate on their studies. The apartment features neutral interiors and is helpfully positioned close to Marylebone Station.