Top 3 properties for student renters in north London
- Credit: Archant
It’s often hard to find a student property that’s reasonably priced yet habitable but we’ve picked three of the best going in north London
Agar Grove, Camden Town, NW1
£2,600 pm (£600 pw)
A two-bedroom flat in Camden Town, this beautiful fully furnished property would make the perfect student pad. With a large lounge and a separate fitted kitchen, the flat is modern and clean – a mile away from your typical student digs.
Rhyl Street, Kentish Town, NW5
You may also want to watch:
£3,683 pcm (£850 pw)
This five-bedroom period property is near to both UCL and SOAS universities. With five huge double bedrooms and two bathrooms, the house also has access to a large garden. Situated minutes away from Camden and Kentish Town it’s sure to be snapped up quickly by sharers.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 10 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved
Brunswick House, Marylebone, NW1
£1,235 pcm (£285 pw)
An elegant studio flat positioned moments away from Regent’s Park, this property could be suitable for a Masters or PhD student looking for a quiet space to concentrate on their studies. The apartment features neutral interiors and is helpfully positioned close to Marylebone Station.