Top 3 properties for student renters in north London
- Credit: Archant
It’s often hard to find a student property that’s reasonably priced yet habitable but we’ve picked three of the best going in north London
Agar Grove, Camden Town, NW1
£2,600 pm (£600 pw)
A two-bedroom flat in Camden Town, this beautiful fully furnished property would make the perfect student pad. With a large lounge and a separate fitted kitchen, the flat is modern and clean – a mile away from your typical student digs.
Rhyl Street, Kentish Town, NW5
You may also want to watch:
£3,683 pcm (£850 pw)
This five-bedroom period property is near to both UCL and SOAS universities. With five huge double bedrooms and two bathrooms, the house also has access to a large garden. Situated minutes away from Camden and Kentish Town it’s sure to be snapped up quickly by sharers.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 3 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 4 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 5 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 6 Wine, cheese and caviar: New bar to open in South End Green
- 7 Top producer gives hit making masterclass
- 8 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 9 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 10 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
Brunswick House, Marylebone, NW1
£1,235 pcm (£285 pw)
An elegant studio flat positioned moments away from Regent’s Park, this property could be suitable for a Masters or PhD student looking for a quiet space to concentrate on their studies. The apartment features neutral interiors and is helpfully positioned close to Marylebone Station.