Top 3 properties for student renters in north London
- Credit: Archant
It’s often hard to find a student property that’s reasonably priced yet habitable but we’ve picked three of the best going in north London
Agar Grove, Camden Town, NW1
£2,600 pm (£600 pw)
A two-bedroom flat in Camden Town, this beautiful fully furnished property would make the perfect student pad. With a large lounge and a separate fitted kitchen, the flat is modern and clean – a mile away from your typical student digs.
Rhyl Street, Kentish Town, NW5
£3,683 pcm (£850 pw)
This five-bedroom period property is near to both UCL and SOAS universities. With five huge double bedrooms and two bathrooms, the house also has access to a large garden. Situated minutes away from Camden and Kentish Town it’s sure to be snapped up quickly by sharers.
- 1 Calls to make road in front of a Highgate school safer
- 2 Barnet leader pledges council tax rebate and an end to outsourcing
- 3 Parliament Hill flower shop comes to pupils' rescue
- 4 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 5 Positives for Arsenal despite missing top four
- 6 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 7 Camden teacher's cycle ride to find a cure for daughter's 'sleeping beauty' syndrome
- 8 Nazanin was 'forced' to sign false confession by Iran
- 9 Covid: Slight rise in admissions but fewer patients in hospital overall
- 10 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
Brunswick House, Marylebone, NW1
£1,235 pcm (£285 pw)
An elegant studio flat positioned moments away from Regent’s Park, this property could be suitable for a Masters or PhD student looking for a quiet space to concentrate on their studies. The apartment features neutral interiors and is helpfully positioned close to Marylebone Station.