Top 3 properties for student renters in north London
- Credit: Archant
It’s often hard to find a student property that’s reasonably priced yet habitable but we’ve picked three of the best going in north London
Agar Grove, Camden Town, NW1
£2,600 pm (£600 pw)
A two-bedroom flat in Camden Town, this beautiful fully furnished property would make the perfect student pad. With a large lounge and a separate fitted kitchen, the flat is modern and clean – a mile away from your typical student digs.
Rhyl Street, Kentish Town, NW5
You may also want to watch:
£3,683 pcm (£850 pw)
This five-bedroom period property is near to both UCL and SOAS universities. With five huge double bedrooms and two bathrooms, the house also has access to a large garden. Situated minutes away from Camden and Kentish Town it’s sure to be snapped up quickly by sharers.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 Tottenham boss Mourinho unsure on extent of Harry Kane's injury
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
Brunswick House, Marylebone, NW1
£1,235 pcm (£285 pw)
An elegant studio flat positioned moments away from Regent’s Park, this property could be suitable for a Masters or PhD student looking for a quiet space to concentrate on their studies. The apartment features neutral interiors and is helpfully positioned close to Marylebone Station.