Top 3 properties for sale near Hornsey
- Credit: Archant
Homes in Hornsey are predominantly late Victorian and Edwardian terraced properties although there are several modern developments in the area too
Ridge Road, Crouch End, N8, £1,895,000
A five-bedroom, three-bathroom terraced house, this property also includes a games room, spacious reception room and open-plan kitchen – perfect for family living. The south-facing rear garden is well-landscaped, with two terraces, and the house is close to ample shopping and restaurant facilities.
Litchfields, 020 3641 4977
Ashford Avenue, Crouch End, N8, £1,699,995
You may also want to watch:
A six-bedroom, turn of the century semi-detached family home in a quiet cul-de-sac by the entrance of Priory Park. The house features an open plan kitchen and reception room with views a West facing garden. The bedrooms have lovely views of Priory Park and the loft bedroom looks over Alexandra Palace.
Keats Estate Agents, 020 3318 7475 (Nick Ellis Photography)
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 4 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
Priory Avenue, Priory Park N8, £775,000
A stunning three-bedroom Edwardian garden flat with over 1000 sq ft over two floors, this modern property has wooden flooring, a garden office, and includes a share of Priory Park Community Gardens. Located in a tree-lined avenue between Alexandra Park and Priory Park, it is close to local schools and transport links.
Prickett & Ellis, 020 8444 8484