Top 3 properties for sale near Hornsey
- Credit: Archant
Homes in Hornsey are predominantly late Victorian and Edwardian terraced properties although there are several modern developments in the area too
Ridge Road, Crouch End, N8, £1,895,000
A five-bedroom, three-bathroom terraced house, this property also includes a games room, spacious reception room and open-plan kitchen – perfect for family living. The south-facing rear garden is well-landscaped, with two terraces, and the house is close to ample shopping and restaurant facilities.
Litchfields, 020 3641 4977
Ashford Avenue, Crouch End, N8, £1,699,995
You may also want to watch:
A six-bedroom, turn of the century semi-detached family home in a quiet cul-de-sac by the entrance of Priory Park. The house features an open plan kitchen and reception room with views a West facing garden. The bedrooms have lovely views of Priory Park and the loft bedroom looks over Alexandra Palace.
Keats Estate Agents, 020 3318 7475 (Nick Ellis Photography)
- 1 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 2 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 5 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
Priory Avenue, Priory Park N8, £775,000
A stunning three-bedroom Edwardian garden flat with over 1000 sq ft over two floors, this modern property has wooden flooring, a garden office, and includes a share of Priory Park Community Gardens. Located in a tree-lined avenue between Alexandra Park and Priory Park, it is close to local schools and transport links.
Prickett & Ellis, 020 8444 8484