Top 3 properties for sale near Hornsey
- Credit: Archant
Homes in Hornsey are predominantly late Victorian and Edwardian terraced properties although there are several modern developments in the area too
Ridge Road, Crouch End, N8, £1,895,000
A five-bedroom, three-bathroom terraced house, this property also includes a games room, spacious reception room and open-plan kitchen – perfect for family living. The south-facing rear garden is well-landscaped, with two terraces, and the house is close to ample shopping and restaurant facilities.
Litchfields, 020 3641 4977
Ashford Avenue, Crouch End, N8, £1,699,995
A six-bedroom, turn of the century semi-detached family home in a quiet cul-de-sac by the entrance of Priory Park. The house features an open plan kitchen and reception room with views a West facing garden. The bedrooms have lovely views of Priory Park and the loft bedroom looks over Alexandra Palace.
Keats Estate Agents, 020 3318 7475 (Nick Ellis Photography)
- 1 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 2 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 3 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
- 4 Fans pray for Bosco 'and his big stick' as he goes into surgery
- 5 Family pay tribute to schoolgirl at West Hampstead bridge restoration
- 6 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 7 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 8 Golders Green school hosts reunion ahead of closure
- 9 George Michael's Highgate piano to be auctioned off
- 10 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
Priory Avenue, Priory Park N8, £775,000
A stunning three-bedroom Edwardian garden flat with over 1000 sq ft over two floors, this modern property has wooden flooring, a garden office, and includes a share of Priory Park Community Gardens. Located in a tree-lined avenue between Alexandra Park and Priory Park, it is close to local schools and transport links.
Prickett & Ellis, 020 8444 8484