Top 3 properties for sale near Hornsey
- Credit: Archant
Homes in Hornsey are predominantly late Victorian and Edwardian terraced properties although there are several modern developments in the area too
Ridge Road, Crouch End, N8, £1,895,000
A five-bedroom, three-bathroom terraced house, this property also includes a games room, spacious reception room and open-plan kitchen – perfect for family living. The south-facing rear garden is well-landscaped, with two terraces, and the house is close to ample shopping and restaurant facilities.
Litchfields, 020 3641 4977
Ashford Avenue, Crouch End, N8, £1,699,995
You may also want to watch:
A six-bedroom, turn of the century semi-detached family home in a quiet cul-de-sac by the entrance of Priory Park. The house features an open plan kitchen and reception room with views a West facing garden. The bedrooms have lovely views of Priory Park and the loft bedroom looks over Alexandra Palace.
Keats Estate Agents, 020 3318 7475 (Nick Ellis Photography)
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 3 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 4 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 5 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 9 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep
- 10 Police officer hospitalised after Dartmouth Park Hill hit-and-run
Priory Avenue, Priory Park N8, £775,000
A stunning three-bedroom Edwardian garden flat with over 1000 sq ft over two floors, this modern property has wooden flooring, a garden office, and includes a share of Priory Park Community Gardens. Located in a tree-lined avenue between Alexandra Park and Priory Park, it is close to local schools and transport links.
Prickett & Ellis, 020 8444 8484