Top 3 properties for sale near Hornsey
- Credit: Archant
Homes in Hornsey are predominantly late Victorian and Edwardian terraced properties although there are several modern developments in the area too
Ridge Road, Crouch End, N8, £1,895,000
A five-bedroom, three-bathroom terraced house, this property also includes a games room, spacious reception room and open-plan kitchen – perfect for family living. The south-facing rear garden is well-landscaped, with two terraces, and the house is close to ample shopping and restaurant facilities.
Litchfields, 020 3641 4977
Ashford Avenue, Crouch End, N8, £1,699,995
A six-bedroom, turn of the century semi-detached family home in a quiet cul-de-sac by the entrance of Priory Park. The house features an open plan kitchen and reception room with views a West facing garden. The bedrooms have lovely views of Priory Park and the loft bedroom looks over Alexandra Palace.
Keats Estate Agents, 020 3318 7475 (Nick Ellis Photography)
- 1 Dentist guilty of 'attempted sexual communication with a child'
- 2 Rainbow George: Hampstead 'dreamer' dies at 81
- 3 Mayor of Haringey racially abused after Christmas event
- 4 Henrietta Barnett rated second best state school in the UK
- 5 Hornsey Tavern to reopen as Irish sports pub
- 6 Out with Cafe Hampstead... in comes Oak & Poppy
- 7 John Lewis Christmas advert: The Golders Green teenager who met an alien
- 8 10 suspected north London drug dealers arrested in dawn raids
- 9 Piano shop at risk of closure over business rates dispute
- 10 Hampstead's Old White Bear to reopen before Christmas
Priory Avenue, Priory Park N8, £775,000
A stunning three-bedroom Edwardian garden flat with over 1000 sq ft over two floors, this modern property has wooden flooring, a garden office, and includes a share of Priory Park Community Gardens. Located in a tree-lined avenue between Alexandra Park and Priory Park, it is close to local schools and transport links.
Prickett & Ellis, 020 8444 8484