Top 3 properties for sale in West Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Two, three and four bedroom houses for sale in West Hampstead, NW6
This two bedroom, split-level apartment boasts a reception room with high ceilings. The modern kitchen and dining room leads onto a 33ft private rear garden.
High ceilings meet exposed brickwork and bay windows in this three bedroom apartment, boasting expansive vistas of West Hampstead from the top floor of the period mansion block.
This family home has four bedrooms and two bathrooms. With high ceilings and feature bay window, the property also has a roof terrace, double reception room and a kitchen-diner with access to the south facing garden.
249 West End Lane, NW6
You may also want to watch:
020 7433 6868
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue