Top 3 properties for sale in West Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Property in West Hampstead is predominantly made up of large Victorian and Edwardian properties, and blocks of mansion flats.
Canfield Gardens, NW6, £399,950
This ground floor studio apartment has been newly refurbished, offering a brand new contemporary interior in this period block. The flat has high ceilings accommodating a mezzanine sleeping area above the new kitchen and a cleverly laid out shower room.
Cholmley Gardens, NW6, £1,365,000
In a 1920s mansion block, this four-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment being sold with a share of the freehold has balconies at both front and back. There are also communal gardens with a children’s play area and tennis courts for residents.
You may also want to watch:
Holmdale Road, NW6, £2,250,000
A recently renovated five/six-bedroom Victorian family home retaining original period features with grandly proportioned rooms. The property is elegant yet warm and welcoming with well-planned, comfortable living space and small luxuries including an en suite master bedroom.
All properties from Benham & Reeves
- 1 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 2 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United