Top 3 properties for sale in West Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Property in West Hampstead is predominantly made up of large Victorian and Edwardian properties, and blocks of mansion flats.
Canfield Gardens, NW6, £399,950
This ground floor studio apartment has been newly refurbished, offering a brand new contemporary interior in this period block. The flat has high ceilings accommodating a mezzanine sleeping area above the new kitchen and a cleverly laid out shower room.
Cholmley Gardens, NW6, £1,365,000
In a 1920s mansion block, this four-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment being sold with a share of the freehold has balconies at both front and back. There are also communal gardens with a children’s play area and tennis courts for residents.
You may also want to watch:
Holmdale Road, NW6, £2,250,000
A recently renovated five/six-bedroom Victorian family home retaining original period features with grandly proportioned rooms. The property is elegant yet warm and welcoming with well-planned, comfortable living space and small luxuries including an en suite master bedroom.
All properties from Benham & Reeves
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 5 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 6 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 7 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 8 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 9 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 10 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers