Top 3 properties for sale in West Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Property in West Hampstead is predominantly made up of large Victorian and Edwardian properties, and blocks of mansion flats.
Canfield Gardens, NW6, £399,950
This ground floor studio apartment has been newly refurbished, offering a brand new contemporary interior in this period block. The flat has high ceilings accommodating a mezzanine sleeping area above the new kitchen and a cleverly laid out shower room.
Cholmley Gardens, NW6, £1,365,000
In a 1920s mansion block, this four-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment being sold with a share of the freehold has balconies at both front and back. There are also communal gardens with a children’s play area and tennis courts for residents.
You may also want to watch:
Holmdale Road, NW6, £2,250,000
A recently renovated five/six-bedroom Victorian family home retaining original period features with grandly proportioned rooms. The property is elegant yet warm and welcoming with well-planned, comfortable living space and small luxuries including an en suite master bedroom.
All properties from Benham & Reeves
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 3 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 4 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach