Top 3 properties for sale in West Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Property in West Hampstead is predominantly made up of large Victorian and Edwardian properties, and blocks of mansion flats.
Canfield Gardens, NW6, £399,950
This ground floor studio apartment has been newly refurbished, offering a brand new contemporary interior in this period block. The flat has high ceilings accommodating a mezzanine sleeping area above the new kitchen and a cleverly laid out shower room.
Cholmley Gardens, NW6, £1,365,000
In a 1920s mansion block, this four-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment being sold with a share of the freehold has balconies at both front and back. There are also communal gardens with a children’s play area and tennis courts for residents.
You may also want to watch:
Holmdale Road, NW6, £2,250,000
A recently renovated five/six-bedroom Victorian family home retaining original period features with grandly proportioned rooms. The property is elegant yet warm and welcoming with well-planned, comfortable living space and small luxuries including an en suite master bedroom.
All properties from Benham & Reeves
- 1 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 2 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 7 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 8 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 10 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time