Top 3 properties for sale in Tufnell Park
- Credit: Archant
Tufnell Park is a largely residential area typified by tall Victorian terraces, which make great family homes. Many of them have been divided into flats and make ideal starter homes or rentals.
St George’s Avenue, N7, £1,750,000
Original period features including sash windows, fireplaces and decorative cornices are littered throughout this five-bedroom Victorian house.
A large garden and flexible communicating reception rooms – with large doors which can be left open or closed off to divide the space – as well as kitchen/breakfast room help make this an ideal family home.
Mercers Road, N19, £1,550,000
A three storey, four bedroom Victorian house which has been recently decorated with a 30ft reception room.
There is also a spacious kitchen/diner, four double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a roof terrace.
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 3 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 4 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 5 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 6 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 7 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 8 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 9 Autistic TV presenter joins Hampstead pupils for 'most wonderful day'
- 10 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
Yerbury Road, N19, £1,650,000
The Gothic Revival exterior of this Victorian family house belies the bright, contemporary finish of the interior and brand new kitchen.
There is a nod to the period of the house in cornicing, fireplaces and other details as well as a large cellar.