Top 3 properties for sale in Tufnell Park
- Credit: Archant
Tufnell Park is a largely residential area typified by tall Victorian terraces, which make great family homes. Many of them have been divided into flats and make ideal starter homes or rentals.
St George’s Avenue, N7, £1,750,000
Original period features including sash windows, fireplaces and decorative cornices are littered throughout this five-bedroom Victorian house.
A large garden and flexible communicating reception rooms – with large doors which can be left open or closed off to divide the space – as well as kitchen/breakfast room help make this an ideal family home.
Mercers Road, N19, £1,550,000
You may also want to watch:
A three storey, four bedroom Victorian house which has been recently decorated with a 30ft reception room.
There is also a spacious kitchen/diner, four double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a roof terrace.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 3 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 4 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 9 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 10 Obituary: Psychotherapist and author Dr Joseph Berke
Yerbury Road, N19, £1,650,000
The Gothic Revival exterior of this Victorian family house belies the bright, contemporary finish of the interior and brand new kitchen.
There is a nod to the period of the house in cornicing, fireplaces and other details as well as a large cellar.