Top 3 properties for sale in Tufnell Park
- Credit: Archant
Tufnell Park is a largely residential area typified by tall Victorian terraces, which make great family homes. Many of them have been divided into flats and make ideal starter homes or rentals.
St George’s Avenue, N7, £1,750,000
Original period features including sash windows, fireplaces and decorative cornices are littered throughout this five-bedroom Victorian house.
A large garden and flexible communicating reception rooms – with large doors which can be left open or closed off to divide the space – as well as kitchen/breakfast room help make this an ideal family home.
Mercers Road, N19, £1,550,000
A three storey, four bedroom Victorian house which has been recently decorated with a 30ft reception room.
There is also a spacious kitchen/diner, four double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a roof terrace.
- 1 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 2 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 3 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 4 George Michael's Highgate piano to be auctioned off
- 5 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
- 6 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 7 'Do the right thing': Locket containing baby's ashes stolen from car
- 8 Fans pray for Bosco 'and his big stick' as he goes into surgery
- 9 Bow Lock murder: Victim's two girlfriends give evidence at Old Bailey
- 10 'Gabriels stun Koko – superstardom seems inevitable'
Yerbury Road, N19, £1,650,000
The Gothic Revival exterior of this Victorian family house belies the bright, contemporary finish of the interior and brand new kitchen.
There is a nod to the period of the house in cornicing, fireplaces and other details as well as a large cellar.