Top 3 properties for sale in Tufnell Park
- Credit: Archant
Tufnell Park is a largely residential area typified by tall Victorian terraces, which make great family homes. Many of them have been divided into flats and make ideal starter homes or rentals.
St George’s Avenue, N7, £1,750,000
Original period features including sash windows, fireplaces and decorative cornices are littered throughout this five-bedroom Victorian house.
A large garden and flexible communicating reception rooms – with large doors which can be left open or closed off to divide the space – as well as kitchen/breakfast room help make this an ideal family home.
Mercers Road, N19, £1,550,000
You may also want to watch:
A three storey, four bedroom Victorian house which has been recently decorated with a 30ft reception room.
There is also a spacious kitchen/diner, four double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a roof terrace.
- 1 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 2 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 3 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 4 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 5 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 6 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 7 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 8 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 9 Anorexia was nurtured and nourished by lockdown – and the media
- 10 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme
Yerbury Road, N19, £1,650,000
The Gothic Revival exterior of this Victorian family house belies the bright, contemporary finish of the interior and brand new kitchen.
There is a nod to the period of the house in cornicing, fireplaces and other details as well as a large cellar.