Top 3 properties for sale in Tufnell Park
- Credit: Archant
Tufnell Park is a largely residential area typified by tall Victorian terraces, which make great family homes. Many of them have been divided into flats and make ideal starter homes or rentals.
St George’s Avenue, N7, £1,750,000
Original period features including sash windows, fireplaces and decorative cornices are littered throughout this five-bedroom Victorian house.
A large garden and flexible communicating reception rooms – with large doors which can be left open or closed off to divide the space – as well as kitchen/breakfast room help make this an ideal family home.
Mercers Road, N19, £1,550,000
You may also want to watch:
A three storey, four bedroom Victorian house which has been recently decorated with a 30ft reception room.
There is also a spacious kitchen/diner, four double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a roof terrace.
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 7 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 8 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 9 Discover Crouch End's very own cathedral
- 10 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
Yerbury Road, N19, £1,650,000
The Gothic Revival exterior of this Victorian family house belies the bright, contemporary finish of the interior and brand new kitchen.
There is a nod to the period of the house in cornicing, fireplaces and other details as well as a large cellar.