Top 3 properties for sale in Stroud Green
- Credit: Archant
Homes in Stroud Green are predominantly Victorian terraces, often converted into flats. There are also several housing estates in the area built between the 1940s and 1970s.
Crouch Hill, N4, £375,000
Bang opposite the popular Old Dairy pub and restaurant, this two-bedroom flat couldn’t be more convenient for the nightlife and cafe culture of Stroud Green.
The flat has a modern interior with open plan living space and a large balcony.
Charteris Road, N4, £475,000
You may also want to watch:
This one-bedroom garden flat is on the ground floor of a Victorian house, but has a contemporary rear extension, opening up and adding some extra living space.
The small private garden is well-maintained and perfect for entertaining.
- 1 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 2 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 3 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 9 Obituary: Psychotherapist and author Dr Joseph Berke
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
Mount View Road, N4, £2,000,000
This six-bedroom, double-fronted, semi-detached Victorian home is on a sought after residential street in Stroud Green.
It has a large back garden and bags of period charm in the ceiling rosettes, fireplaces, cornicing and wood floors.