Top 3 properties for sale in Stroud Green
- Credit: Archant
Homes in Stroud Green are predominantly Victorian terraces, often converted into flats. There are also several housing estates in the area built between the 1940s and 1970s.
Crouch Hill, N4, £375,000
Bang opposite the popular Old Dairy pub and restaurant, this two-bedroom flat couldn’t be more convenient for the nightlife and cafe culture of Stroud Green.
The flat has a modern interior with open plan living space and a large balcony.
Charteris Road, N4, £475,000
You may also want to watch:
This one-bedroom garden flat is on the ground floor of a Victorian house, but has a contemporary rear extension, opening up and adding some extra living space.
The small private garden is well-maintained and perfect for entertaining.
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 7 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
Mount View Road, N4, £2,000,000
This six-bedroom, double-fronted, semi-detached Victorian home is on a sought after residential street in Stroud Green.
It has a large back garden and bags of period charm in the ceiling rosettes, fireplaces, cornicing and wood floors.