Top 3 properties for sale in Stroud Green
- Credit: Archant
Homes in Stroud Green are predominantly Victorian terraces, often converted into flats. There are also several housing estates in the area built between the 1940s and 1970s.
Crouch Hill, N4, £375,000
Bang opposite the popular Old Dairy pub and restaurant, this two-bedroom flat couldn’t be more convenient for the nightlife and cafe culture of Stroud Green.
The flat has a modern interior with open plan living space and a large balcony.
Charteris Road, N4, £475,000
You may also want to watch:
This one-bedroom garden flat is on the ground floor of a Victorian house, but has a contemporary rear extension, opening up and adding some extra living space.
The small private garden is well-maintained and perfect for entertaining.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 4 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 5 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 6 Home of the week: Charming Victorian home for sale in Stroud Green
- 7 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 8 Tim Burton's former Primrose Hill home on the market for £20m
- 9 'Now we hope for the best' – independent traders in Muswell Hill
- 10 Porsche driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police
Mount View Road, N4, £2,000,000
This six-bedroom, double-fronted, semi-detached Victorian home is on a sought after residential street in Stroud Green.
It has a large back garden and bags of period charm in the ceiling rosettes, fireplaces, cornicing and wood floors.