Top 3 properties for sale in Stroud Green
- Credit: Archant
Homes in Stroud Green are predominantly Victorian terraces, often converted into flats. There are also several housing estates in the area built between the 1940s and 1970s.
Crouch Hill, N4, £375,000
Bang opposite the popular Old Dairy pub and restaurant, this two-bedroom flat couldn’t be more convenient for the nightlife and cafe culture of Stroud Green.
The flat has a modern interior with open plan living space and a large balcony.
Charteris Road, N4, £475,000
You may also want to watch:
This one-bedroom garden flat is on the ground floor of a Victorian house, but has a contemporary rear extension, opening up and adding some extra living space.
The small private garden is well-maintained and perfect for entertaining.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
Mount View Road, N4, £2,000,000
This six-bedroom, double-fronted, semi-detached Victorian home is on a sought after residential street in Stroud Green.
It has a large back garden and bags of period charm in the ceiling rosettes, fireplaces, cornicing and wood floors.