Top 3 properties for sale in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
The leafy neighbourhood of St John’s Wood has some of the most attractive properties in the capital, and it is no surprise that the area is highly sought after both nationally and internationally. The large brick-built homes are just a short walk from the centre of London, yet the distinct atmosphere of a village pervades and adds to its charm.
Stockleigh Hall, NW8, £2,495,000
Set in an Art Deco portered block, this two-bedroom flat is on the first floor, with south-facing views of Regent’s Park.
The block also has communal heating and hot water, meaning cheaper utility bills.
Regent’s Gate, NW8, £2,865,000
You may also want to watch:
A three-bedroom penthouse covering 1,260sq ft in this newly built development, this apartment has two terraces and lift access.
There is also a car club available in the block, or secure underground parking costing £75,000 per space.
- 1 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 2 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 7 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 8 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 9 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 10 Singing in a choir can 'change the world and boost mental health'
Hamilton Terrace, NW8, £10,950,000
This semi-detached house, on one of St John’s Wood’s most prestigious roads, has seven bedrooms and elegantly laid out living space, with a dining room in the conservatory perfect for entertaining.
The house also has an unusually large 112 ft garden as well as a double-width garage.