Top 3 properties for sale in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
The leafy neighbourhood of St John’s Wood has some of the most attractive properties in the capital, and it is no surprise that the area is highly sought after both nationally and internationally. The large brick-built homes are just a short walk from the centre of London, yet the distinct atmosphere of a village pervades and adds to its charm.
Stockleigh Hall, NW8, £2,495,000
Set in an Art Deco portered block, this two-bedroom flat is on the first floor, with south-facing views of Regent’s Park.
The block also has communal heating and hot water, meaning cheaper utility bills.
Regent’s Gate, NW8, £2,865,000
You may also want to watch:
A three-bedroom penthouse covering 1,260sq ft in this newly built development, this apartment has two terraces and lift access.
There is also a car club available in the block, or secure underground parking costing £75,000 per space.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 6 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 9 Camden, Haringey and Barnet mark Holocaust Memorial Day
- 10 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
Hamilton Terrace, NW8, £10,950,000
This semi-detached house, on one of St John’s Wood’s most prestigious roads, has seven bedrooms and elegantly laid out living space, with a dining room in the conservatory perfect for entertaining.
The house also has an unusually large 112 ft garden as well as a double-width garage.