Top 3 properties for sale in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
The leafy neighbourhood of St John’s Wood has some of the most attractive properties in the capital, and it is no surprise that the area is highly sought after both nationally and internationally. The large brick-built homes are just a short walk from the centre of London, yet the distinct atmosphere of a village pervades and adds to its charm.
Stockleigh Hall, NW8, £2,495,000
Set in an Art Deco portered block, this two-bedroom flat is on the first floor, with south-facing views of Regent’s Park.
The block also has communal heating and hot water, meaning cheaper utility bills.
Regent’s Gate, NW8, £2,865,000
A three-bedroom penthouse covering 1,260sq ft in this newly built development, this apartment has two terraces and lift access.
There is also a car club available in the block, or secure underground parking costing £75,000 per space.
- 1 Police probe reports of shooting at scene of crash in West Hampstead
- 2 'Gabriels stun Koko – superstardom seems inevitable'
- 3 Three north London men charged after boxer Amir Khan ‘robbed at gunpoint’
- 4 St John's Wood prep school downgraded to 'requires improvement'
- 5 Police search for witness who helped rape victim
- 6 Primrose Hill gates could close again due to antisocial behaviour
- 7 New toilets and changing rooms in Hampstead ponds £700,000 revamp
- 8 TfL worker launches petition to reinstate Finsbury Park to Edgware railway
- 9 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
- 10 Jailed: 10 north London offenders put behind bars in May
Hamilton Terrace, NW8, £10,950,000
This semi-detached house, on one of St John’s Wood’s most prestigious roads, has seven bedrooms and elegantly laid out living space, with a dining room in the conservatory perfect for entertaining.
The house also has an unusually large 112 ft garden as well as a double-width garage.