Top 3 properties for sale in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
The leafy neighbourhood of St John’s Wood has some of the most attractive properties in the capital, and it is no surprise that the area is highly sought after both nationally and internationally. The large brick-built homes are just a short walk from the centre of London, yet the distinct atmosphere of a village pervades and adds to its charm.
Stockleigh Hall, NW8, £2,495,000
Set in an Art Deco portered block, this two-bedroom flat is on the first floor, with south-facing views of Regent’s Park.
The block also has communal heating and hot water, meaning cheaper utility bills.
Regent’s Gate, NW8, £2,865,000
A three-bedroom penthouse covering 1,260sq ft in this newly built development, this apartment has two terraces and lift access.
There is also a car club available in the block, or secure underground parking costing £75,000 per space.
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 3 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 4 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 5 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club
- 6 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 7 Sexual offence reports at record levels in Camden, Haringey and Barnet
- 8 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 9 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 10 Fundraising year begins at William IV pub in Hampstead
Hamilton Terrace, NW8, £10,950,000
This semi-detached house, on one of St John’s Wood’s most prestigious roads, has seven bedrooms and elegantly laid out living space, with a dining room in the conservatory perfect for entertaining.
The house also has an unusually large 112 ft garden as well as a double-width garage.