Top 3 properties for sale in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
The leafy neighbourhood of St John’s Wood has some of the most attractive properties in the capital, and it is no surprise that the area is highly sought after both nationally and internationally. The large brick-built homes are just a short walk from the centre of London, yet the distinct atmosphere of a village pervades and adds to its charm.
Stockleigh Hall, NW8, £2,495,000
Set in an Art Deco portered block, this two-bedroom flat is on the first floor, with south-facing views of Regent’s Park.
The block also has communal heating and hot water, meaning cheaper utility bills.
Regent’s Gate, NW8, £2,865,000
You may also want to watch:
A three-bedroom penthouse covering 1,260sq ft in this newly built development, this apartment has two terraces and lift access.
There is also a car club available in the block, or secure underground parking costing £75,000 per space.
- 1 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 2 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 3 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 4 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 5 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 6 Four charged following reports of antisemitism in St John's Wood
- 7 Theatre review: Crouch End and Upminster collide in modern love story
- 8 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 9 'My theatre group saved my life on a Zoom call,' says amputee
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
Hamilton Terrace, NW8, £10,950,000
This semi-detached house, on one of St John’s Wood’s most prestigious roads, has seven bedrooms and elegantly laid out living space, with a dining room in the conservatory perfect for entertaining.
The house also has an unusually large 112 ft garden as well as a double-width garage.