Top 3 properties for sale in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
St John’s Wood has built up considerably since the middle of the 19th century when developers set out to tackle high-density housing with a mix of well laid-out semi-detached and detached villas, early Victorian terraces and grand Regency style properties.
Nowadays, the majority of St John’s Wood residents are to be found in an abundance of stylish purpose-built apartment blocks around Circus Road and the tourist thoroughfare near Abbey Road’s zebra crossing, which appears on the Beatles’ 1969 ‘Abbey Road’ album cover.
Embassy Court, Wellington Road, £3,250,000
A two-bedroom flat on the first floor of the Embassy Court apartment block. This well appointed property benefits from a private west-facing balcony, ensuite master suite and high specification fittings throughout.
The property is situated just moments from the amenities of St John’s Wood High Street.
Church conversion, Abbey Road, £2,200,000
You may also want to watch:
This stylish three-bedroom three bathroom penthouse is located in a beautifully restored grade II listed Baptist church conversion opposite the famous Abbey Wood studios.
The duplex apartment boasts an en-suite master bedroom, double reception with a mezzanine lounge and proximity to St.John’s Wood tube station.
- 1 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 4 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 5 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 6 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 7 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 10 You have to laugh – mental health and the role of comedy in our lives
Hamilton Terrace, £10,950,000
A spacious six-bedroom, semi-detached home in sought-after Hamilton Terrace.
This well appointed family home boasts a large landscaped garden, staff quarters, a gymnasium and a double garage. The property is also within convenient walking distance of St.John’s Wood underground and Little Venice.