Top 3 properties for sale in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
St John’s Wood has built up considerably since the middle of the 19th century when developers set out to tackle high-density housing with a mix of well laid-out semi-detached and detached villas, early Victorian terraces and grand Regency style properties.
Nowadays, the majority of St John’s Wood residents are to be found in an abundance of stylish purpose-built apartment blocks around Circus Road and the tourist thoroughfare near Abbey Road’s zebra crossing, which appears on the Beatles’ 1969 ‘Abbey Road’ album cover.
Embassy Court, Wellington Road, £3,250,000
A two-bedroom flat on the first floor of the Embassy Court apartment block. This well appointed property benefits from a private west-facing balcony, ensuite master suite and high specification fittings throughout.
The property is situated just moments from the amenities of St John’s Wood High Street.
Church conversion, Abbey Road, £2,200,000
This stylish three-bedroom three bathroom penthouse is located in a beautifully restored grade II listed Baptist church conversion opposite the famous Abbey Wood studios.
The duplex apartment boasts an en-suite master bedroom, double reception with a mezzanine lounge and proximity to St.John’s Wood tube station.
- 1 Disabled swimmer loses court battle over Heath swimming prices
- 2 Golders Green house fire under investigation
- 3 New toilets and changing rooms in Hampstead ponds £700,000 revamp
- 4 Chalcots - Five Years On: Council admits deleting whistleblower emails
- 5 'Nuisance' noise 'reduced' at Noel Gallagher gig, says council
- 6 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
- 7 Three north London men charged after boxer Amir Khan ‘robbed at gunpoint’
- 8 Muswell Hill man denies multiple sexual assaults in Camden and Islington
- 9 Boy George, Nile Rodgers and Noel Gallagher rock Kenwood House
- 10 TfL worker launches petition to reinstate Finsbury Park to Edgware railway
Hamilton Terrace, £10,950,000
A spacious six-bedroom, semi-detached home in sought-after Hamilton Terrace.
This well appointed family home boasts a large landscaped garden, staff quarters, a gymnasium and a double garage. The property is also within convenient walking distance of St.John’s Wood underground and Little Venice.