Top 3 properties for sale in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
St John’s Wood has built up considerably since the middle of the 19th century when developers set out to tackle high-density housing with a mix of well laid-out semi-detached and detached villas, early Victorian terraces and grand Regency style properties.
Nowadays, the majority of St John’s Wood residents are to be found in an abundance of stylish purpose-built apartment blocks around Circus Road and the tourist thoroughfare near Abbey Road’s zebra crossing, which appears on the Beatles’ 1969 ‘Abbey Road’ album cover.
Embassy Court, Wellington Road, £3,250,000
A two-bedroom flat on the first floor of the Embassy Court apartment block. This well appointed property benefits from a private west-facing balcony, ensuite master suite and high specification fittings throughout.
The property is situated just moments from the amenities of St John’s Wood High Street.
Church conversion, Abbey Road, £2,200,000
You may also want to watch:
This stylish three-bedroom three bathroom penthouse is located in a beautifully restored grade II listed Baptist church conversion opposite the famous Abbey Wood studios.
The duplex apartment boasts an en-suite master bedroom, double reception with a mezzanine lounge and proximity to St.John’s Wood tube station.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 6 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 9 Camden, Haringey and Barnet mark Holocaust Memorial Day
- 10 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named
Hamilton Terrace, £10,950,000
A spacious six-bedroom, semi-detached home in sought-after Hamilton Terrace.
This well appointed family home boasts a large landscaped garden, staff quarters, a gymnasium and a double garage. The property is also within convenient walking distance of St.John’s Wood underground and Little Venice.