Top 3 properties for sale in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Archant
St John’s Wood has built up considerably since the middle of the 19th century when developers set out to tackle high-density housing with a mix of well laid-out semi-detached and detached villas, early Victorian terraces and grand Regency style properties.
Nowadays, the majority of St John’s Wood residents are to be found in an abundance of stylish purpose-built apartment blocks around Circus Road and the tourist thoroughfare near Abbey Road’s zebra crossing, which appears on the Beatles’ 1969 ‘Abbey Road’ album cover.
Embassy Court, Wellington Road, £3,250,000
A two-bedroom flat on the first floor of the Embassy Court apartment block. This well appointed property benefits from a private west-facing balcony, ensuite master suite and high specification fittings throughout.
The property is situated just moments from the amenities of St John’s Wood High Street.
Church conversion, Abbey Road, £2,200,000
You may also want to watch:
This stylish three-bedroom three bathroom penthouse is located in a beautifully restored grade II listed Baptist church conversion opposite the famous Abbey Wood studios.
The duplex apartment boasts an en-suite master bedroom, double reception with a mezzanine lounge and proximity to St.John’s Wood tube station.
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 3 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 6 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 7 Russia 'responsible for assassinating' Muswell Hill resident Litvinenko
- 8 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 9 Puppy pampering, parties and pastry: Inside Hampstead's Dandie Dog Cafe
- 10 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
Hamilton Terrace, £10,950,000
A spacious six-bedroom, semi-detached home in sought-after Hamilton Terrace.
This well appointed family home boasts a large landscaped garden, staff quarters, a gymnasium and a double garage. The property is also within convenient walking distance of St.John’s Wood underground and Little Venice.