Top 3 properties for sale in Regent’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Nash architecture, portered blocks and maids quarters come as standard on the Terraces surrounding Regent’s Park
Clarence Terrace, Regent’s Park, NW1, £1,299,950
Located on the Outer Circle this three bedroom apartment is on the first floor of a portered building and comes with a dual aspect reception room and parking.
Chestertons, 020 3040 8611
York Terrace West, Sandfords, NW1, £5,250,000
This split level apartment is in a Nash Terrace on the south west side of Regent’s Park and features a private entrance, underground parking for one car and a 24 hour porter service.
Sandfords, 020 7723 9988
You may also want to watch:
Baker Street, Marylebone, £7,685,000
With a corner spot on a portered block this six bedroom apartment offers 4878 sq ft of living and entertaining space, including four reception rooms and maids quarters.
Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward, 020 3792 1052
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 6 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 7 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 8 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'
- 9 'No one should be aiming to breathe air that is only just legal'
- 10 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper