Top 3 properties for sale in Regent’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Nash architecture, portered blocks and maids quarters come as standard on the Terraces surrounding Regent’s Park
Clarence Terrace, Regent’s Park, NW1, £1,299,950
Located on the Outer Circle this three bedroom apartment is on the first floor of a portered building and comes with a dual aspect reception room and parking.
Chestertons, 020 3040 8611
York Terrace West, Sandfords, NW1, £5,250,000
This split level apartment is in a Nash Terrace on the south west side of Regent’s Park and features a private entrance, underground parking for one car and a 24 hour porter service.
Sandfords, 020 7723 9988
You may also want to watch:
Baker Street, Marylebone, £7,685,000
With a corner spot on a portered block this six bedroom apartment offers 4878 sq ft of living and entertaining space, including four reception rooms and maids quarters.
Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward, 020 3792 1052
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 6 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12