Top 3 properties for sale in Regent’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Nash architecture, portered blocks and maids quarters come as standard on the Terraces surrounding Regent’s Park
Clarence Terrace, Regent’s Park, NW1, £1,299,950
Located on the Outer Circle this three bedroom apartment is on the first floor of a portered building and comes with a dual aspect reception room and parking.
Chestertons, 020 3040 8611
York Terrace West, Sandfords, NW1, £5,250,000
This split level apartment is in a Nash Terrace on the south west side of Regent’s Park and features a private entrance, underground parking for one car and a 24 hour porter service.
Sandfords, 020 7723 9988
You may also want to watch:
Baker Street, Marylebone, £7,685,000
With a corner spot on a portered block this six bedroom apartment offers 4878 sq ft of living and entertaining space, including four reception rooms and maids quarters.
Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward, 020 3792 1052
- 1 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 2 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 5 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 6 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 7 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 8 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'