Top 3 properties for sale in Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Property in Queen’s Park can mostly be found in Victorian workers’ cottages on the Queen’s Park Estate or in large 19th century terraces in Brent and the area’s streets are lined with skips as the new residents move in.
Third Avenue, Queen’s Park, W10, £575,000
Located on a tree-lined avenue, this two bedroom flat includes wooden floors, a feature fireplace and a converted loft master bedroom with plenty of storage.
Winchester Avenue, Queen’s Park, NW6, £900,000
Set on the third floor of a mansion block, this three bedroom home offers almost 1300 sq ft of living space, with a large reception room featuring views over Queen’s Park.
You may also want to watch:
Summerfield Avenue, Queen’s Park, NW6, £1,875,000
A mid-terrace family house with plenty of period features including high ceilings, sash windows and wooden floors. Arranged over two floors with an added side extension to the kitchen/diner.
- 1 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 2 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 3 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United