Top 3 properties for sale in Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Property in Queen’s Park can mostly be found in Victorian workers’ cottages on the Queen’s Park Estate or in large 19th century terraces in Brent and the area’s streets are lined with skips as the new residents move in.
Third Avenue, Queen’s Park, W10, £575,000
Located on a tree-lined avenue, this two bedroom flat includes wooden floors, a feature fireplace and a converted loft master bedroom with plenty of storage.
Winchester Avenue, Queen’s Park, NW6, £900,000
Set on the third floor of a mansion block, this three bedroom home offers almost 1300 sq ft of living space, with a large reception room featuring views over Queen’s Park.
You may also want to watch:
Summerfield Avenue, Queen’s Park, NW6, £1,875,000
A mid-terrace family house with plenty of period features including high ceilings, sash windows and wooden floors. Arranged over two floors with an added side extension to the kitchen/diner.
- 1 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 6 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 7 Camden's deputy mayor ditches Labour to join Greens
- 8 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 9 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill