Top 3 properties for sale in Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Property in Queen’s Park can mostly be found in Victorian workers’ cottages on the Queen’s Park Estate or in large 19th century terraces in Brent and the area’s streets are lined with skips as the new residents move in.
Third Avenue, Queen’s Park, W10, £575,000
Located on a tree-lined avenue, this two bedroom flat includes wooden floors, a feature fireplace and a converted loft master bedroom with plenty of storage.
Winchester Avenue, Queen’s Park, NW6, £900,000
Set on the third floor of a mansion block, this three bedroom home offers almost 1300 sq ft of living space, with a large reception room featuring views over Queen’s Park.
You may also want to watch:
Summerfield Avenue, Queen’s Park, NW6, £1,875,000
A mid-terrace family house with plenty of period features including high ceilings, sash windows and wooden floors. Arranged over two floors with an added side extension to the kitchen/diner.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 4 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 5 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 6 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 7 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 8 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 9 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 10 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach