Top 3 properties for sale in Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
It’s possible in this pocket of Westminster to buy a small period property for less than £1million, but this may not be the case for long. Here’s our selection of three of the best properties on the market in Queen’s Park at the moment.
Mozart Street, W10, £350,000
This one-bedroom flat is on the first floor of a period house, with an open-plan living space and high ceilings.
The building is part of a small stretch of independent shops and businesses near Queen’s Park tube station in an area which is steeped in local history.
The flat is ripe for modernisation.
You may also want to watch:
Oliphant Street, W10. £860,000
This two-bedroom house is a classic Queen’s Park Estate terraced property.
- 1 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 2 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 3 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 4 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 5 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 6 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 7 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
It’s been brought up to date by the current owners and boasts a bright, contemporary open-plan living space downstairs, and two bedrooms on the first floor.
Whilst fully modernised, the property still retains its period, cottage charm.
Beethoven Street, W10, £1,495,000
Continuing the trend of streets named after classical composers but with little else in common with the Mozart Street property is this luxury new-build.
The architect-designed mews house is set back from the popular residential street behind gates and has the best modern technological appliances.
At just under 2,300sq ft, the house is ideal for entertaining, with the large reception room leading onto a courtyard.