Top 3 properties for sale in Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
It’s possible in this pocket of Westminster to buy a small period property for less than £1million, but this may not be the case for long. Here’s our selection of three of the best properties on the market in Queen’s Park at the moment.
Mozart Street, W10, £350,000
This one-bedroom flat is on the first floor of a period house, with an open-plan living space and high ceilings.
The building is part of a small stretch of independent shops and businesses near Queen’s Park tube station in an area which is steeped in local history.
The flat is ripe for modernisation.
You may also want to watch:
Oliphant Street, W10. £860,000
This two-bedroom house is a classic Queen’s Park Estate terraced property.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
It’s been brought up to date by the current owners and boasts a bright, contemporary open-plan living space downstairs, and two bedrooms on the first floor.
Whilst fully modernised, the property still retains its period, cottage charm.
Beethoven Street, W10, £1,495,000
Continuing the trend of streets named after classical composers but with little else in common with the Mozart Street property is this luxury new-build.
The architect-designed mews house is set back from the popular residential street behind gates and has the best modern technological appliances.
At just under 2,300sq ft, the house is ideal for entertaining, with the large reception room leading onto a courtyard.