Top 3 properties for sale in Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
It’s possible in this pocket of Westminster to buy a small period property for less than £1million, but this may not be the case for long. Here’s our selection of three of the best properties on the market in Queen’s Park at the moment.
Mozart Street, W10, £350,000
This one-bedroom flat is on the first floor of a period house, with an open-plan living space and high ceilings.
The building is part of a small stretch of independent shops and businesses near Queen’s Park tube station in an area which is steeped in local history.
The flat is ripe for modernisation.
You may also want to watch:
Oliphant Street, W10. £860,000
This two-bedroom house is a classic Queen’s Park Estate terraced property.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 3 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 4 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 5 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 6 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 7 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 8 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 9 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 10 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
It’s been brought up to date by the current owners and boasts a bright, contemporary open-plan living space downstairs, and two bedrooms on the first floor.
Whilst fully modernised, the property still retains its period, cottage charm.
Beethoven Street, W10, £1,495,000
Continuing the trend of streets named after classical composers but with little else in common with the Mozart Street property is this luxury new-build.
The architect-designed mews house is set back from the popular residential street behind gates and has the best modern technological appliances.
At just under 2,300sq ft, the house is ideal for entertaining, with the large reception room leading onto a courtyard.