Top 3 properties for sale in Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
It’s possible in this pocket of Westminster to buy a small period property for less than £1million, but this may not be the case for long. Here’s our selection of three of the best properties on the market in Queen’s Park at the moment.
Mozart Street, W10, £350,000
This one-bedroom flat is on the first floor of a period house, with an open-plan living space and high ceilings.
The building is part of a small stretch of independent shops and businesses near Queen’s Park tube station in an area which is steeped in local history.
The flat is ripe for modernisation.
Oliphant Street, W10. £860,000
This two-bedroom house is a classic Queen’s Park Estate terraced property.
- 1 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 2 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 3 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 4 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 5 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 6 Toff's of Muswell Hill celebrates Fish and Chips Day with 50 free glasses of fizz
- 7 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
- 8 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 9 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 10 Duke's Head noise complaints committee hearing
It’s been brought up to date by the current owners and boasts a bright, contemporary open-plan living space downstairs, and two bedrooms on the first floor.
Whilst fully modernised, the property still retains its period, cottage charm.
Beethoven Street, W10, £1,495,000
Continuing the trend of streets named after classical composers but with little else in common with the Mozart Street property is this luxury new-build.
The architect-designed mews house is set back from the popular residential street behind gates and has the best modern technological appliances.
At just under 2,300sq ft, the house is ideal for entertaining, with the large reception room leading onto a courtyard.