Top 3 properties for sale in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
Property in Primrose Hill ranges from the pastel-coloured dollshouses overlooking the park, to a smattering of post-War development and the occasional boat
Cumberland Basin, NW1, £190,000
A one-bedroom property in Primrose Hill for under £200k? No, your eyes aren’t deceiving you, but it does come with some constraints, including annual mooring and maintenance charges of £7,496 and a floorplan of only 368sq ft. Nonetheless, for a secure, gated Regent’s Park-side location and a property in good nick, there’s plenty of advantages to this floating home.
Quickswood, NW3, £1,999,950
This three-bedroom house is on the desirable Chalcot Park Estate right next to Primrose Hill itself. Set over two floors this charming property has sliding doors on the ground floor leading out to a pretty patio.
You may also want to watch:
Gloucester Crescent, NW1, £4,250,000
On arguably Primrose Hill’s most literary street, which has been immortalised in The Lady in the Van and Love, Nina, this four/five bedroom house has a distinctive period feel from the outside, complemented by bold, colourful, modern interiors and a beautiful leafy garden.
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 5 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 6 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 7 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 10 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's