Top 3 properties for sale in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
Property in Primrose Hill ranges from the pastel-coloured dollshouses overlooking the park, to a smattering of post-War development and the occasional boat
Cumberland Basin, NW1, £190,000
A one-bedroom property in Primrose Hill for under £200k? No, your eyes aren’t deceiving you, but it does come with some constraints, including annual mooring and maintenance charges of £7,496 and a floorplan of only 368sq ft. Nonetheless, for a secure, gated Regent’s Park-side location and a property in good nick, there’s plenty of advantages to this floating home.
Quickswood, NW3, £1,999,950
This three-bedroom house is on the desirable Chalcot Park Estate right next to Primrose Hill itself. Set over two floors this charming property has sliding doors on the ground floor leading out to a pretty patio.
You may also want to watch:
Gloucester Crescent, NW1, £4,250,000
On arguably Primrose Hill’s most literary street, which has been immortalised in The Lady in the Van and Love, Nina, this four/five bedroom house has a distinctive period feel from the outside, complemented by bold, colourful, modern interiors and a beautiful leafy garden.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 3 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 4 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 5 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 6 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 7 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill