Top 3 properties for sale in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
Property in Primrose Hill ranges from the pastel-coloured dollshouses overlooking the park, to a smattering of post-War development and the occasional boat
Cumberland Basin, NW1, £190,000
A one-bedroom property in Primrose Hill for under £200k? No, your eyes aren’t deceiving you, but it does come with some constraints, including annual mooring and maintenance charges of £7,496 and a floorplan of only 368sq ft. Nonetheless, for a secure, gated Regent’s Park-side location and a property in good nick, there’s plenty of advantages to this floating home.
Quickswood, NW3, £1,999,950
This three-bedroom house is on the desirable Chalcot Park Estate right next to Primrose Hill itself. Set over two floors this charming property has sliding doors on the ground floor leading out to a pretty patio.
You may also want to watch:
Gloucester Crescent, NW1, £4,250,000
On arguably Primrose Hill’s most literary street, which has been immortalised in The Lady in the Van and Love, Nina, this four/five bedroom house has a distinctive period feel from the outside, complemented by bold, colourful, modern interiors and a beautiful leafy garden.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 Emergency services at Gospel Oak estate over safety concern
- 3 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 4 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Camden Council wrongly refused housing to domestic abuse victim
- 7 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 8 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 9 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 10 Memorial for US Civil War veteran who lived in Kentish Town