Top 3 properties for sale in Paddington
- Credit: Archant
Step away from the station to discover just how grand Paddington can be, with a mixture of premium new builds and stucco-fronted period houses forming the bulk of the properties.
Junction Place, W2, £2,000,000
Located on a quiet road in Paddington, this three-bedroom townhouse has been recently refurbished in a neutral colour scheme. Filled with light, the property offers four floors of accommodation. The top floor master suite, with walk in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom is double aspect, whilst a pretty terrace off the reception room gives ample entertaining space.
Connaught Square, W2, £7,400,000
A charming double-fronted, Grade II-listed period house with an abundance of character in a prestigious garden square. The only double-fronted property on the square, the house features an elegant first floor drawing room, three windows wide overlooking the communal garden square. The house also has a lift and terrace.
You may also want to watch:
Paddington Exchange, W2, £1,930,000
A three-double bedroom new build apartment in the Paddington Exchange development near the station and Paddington Basin. The flat extends over 1,200 sq ft with an open plan kitchen/dining room, a private balcony and access to a communal terrace with views over London. There is also secure underground parking in the block.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 3 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 4 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 5 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 6 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 7 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 8 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 9 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101
- 10 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale