Top 3 properties for sale in Paddington
- Credit: Archant
Step away from the station to discover just how grand Paddington can be, with a mixture of premium new builds and stucco-fronted period houses forming the bulk of the properties.
Junction Place, W2, £2,000,000
Located on a quiet road in Paddington, this three-bedroom townhouse has been recently refurbished in a neutral colour scheme. Filled with light, the property offers four floors of accommodation. The top floor master suite, with walk in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom is double aspect, whilst a pretty terrace off the reception room gives ample entertaining space.
Connaught Square, W2, £7,400,000
A charming double-fronted, Grade II-listed period house with an abundance of character in a prestigious garden square. The only double-fronted property on the square, the house features an elegant first floor drawing room, three windows wide overlooking the communal garden square. The house also has a lift and terrace.
You may also want to watch:
Paddington Exchange, W2, £1,930,000
A three-double bedroom new build apartment in the Paddington Exchange development near the station and Paddington Basin. The flat extends over 1,200 sq ft with an open plan kitchen/dining room, a private balcony and access to a communal terrace with views over London. There is also secure underground parking in the block.
- 1 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 2 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 5 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 6 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 7 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute
- 8 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 9 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 10 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close