Top 3 properties for sale in Paddington
- Credit: Archant
Step away from the station to discover just how grand Paddington can be, with a mixture of premium new builds and stucco-fronted period houses forming the bulk of the properties.
Junction Place, W2, £2,000,000
Located on a quiet road in Paddington, this three-bedroom townhouse has been recently refurbished in a neutral colour scheme. Filled with light, the property offers four floors of accommodation. The top floor master suite, with walk in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom is double aspect, whilst a pretty terrace off the reception room gives ample entertaining space.
Connaught Square, W2, £7,400,000
A charming double-fronted, Grade II-listed period house with an abundance of character in a prestigious garden square. The only double-fronted property on the square, the house features an elegant first floor drawing room, three windows wide overlooking the communal garden square. The house also has a lift and terrace.
You may also want to watch:
Paddington Exchange, W2, £1,930,000
A three-double bedroom new build apartment in the Paddington Exchange development near the station and Paddington Basin. The flat extends over 1,200 sq ft with an open plan kitchen/dining room, a private balcony and access to a communal terrace with views over London. There is also secure underground parking in the block.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 3 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 4 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 5 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 6 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 7 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 8 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
- 9 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 10 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'