Top 3 properties for sale in north London with a garage
- Credit: Archant
Off street parking is a major plus in any property, but particularly in London where parking comes at a premium. Here are the top properties with garages in north London at the moment
Daleham Mews, NW3, £3,499,950
A triple fronted four-bedroom house located in a quiet cobbled mews, within walking distance of both Hampstead and Belsize villages. The property includes a circular, top-floor reception room surrounded by a decked roof terrace and an integral double width garage. Of particular note is the unique staircase covered by an atrium, allowing in plenty of light.
Cenacle Close, NW3, £3,499,950
This lateral five-bedroom detached house boasts 3368 sq ft and was designed by renowned Hampstead architect Ted Levy. Located opposite Hampstead Heath, the property has a large detached garage and off street parking for two cars. A superb feature is the 40ft orangery which leads into the garden.
Creighton Avenue, N2
- 1 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 2 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 3 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 4 Crouch End pub calls for dialogue over noise complaints
- 5 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 6 NLWA signs contract for ‘significant’ Edmonton Incinerator project
- 7 Highgate School to overhaul safeguarding after sexual abuse review
- 8 Matt Lucas backs school's drive to build arts studio
- 9 Man allegedly 'shouted racist abuse' in Waterlow Park
- 10 Seven Sisters stabbing: Three jailed over Green Lanes gang killing
A semi-detached, chain free, six-bedroom house with a 100ft garden, garage and ample off street parking. The original front with stained glass inserts gives way to a modern house with a large entrance hallway, two reception rooms and a loft conversion. Close to good local schools.