Top 3 properties for sale in north London with a garage
- Credit: Archant
Off street parking is a major plus in any property, but particularly in London where parking comes at a premium. Here are the top properties with garages in north London at the moment
Daleham Mews, NW3, £3,499,950
A triple fronted four-bedroom house located in a quiet cobbled mews, within walking distance of both Hampstead and Belsize villages. The property includes a circular, top-floor reception room surrounded by a decked roof terrace and an integral double width garage. Of particular note is the unique staircase covered by an atrium, allowing in plenty of light.
Cenacle Close, NW3, £3,499,950
This lateral five-bedroom detached house boasts 3368 sq ft and was designed by renowned Hampstead architect Ted Levy. Located opposite Hampstead Heath, the property has a large detached garage and off street parking for two cars. A superb feature is the 40ft orangery which leads into the garden.
You may also want to watch:
Creighton Avenue, N2
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 4 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 5 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 8 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Injury concerns spoil Arsenal's win over Sheffield United
A semi-detached, chain free, six-bedroom house with a 100ft garden, garage and ample off street parking. The original front with stained glass inserts gives way to a modern house with a large entrance hallway, two reception rooms and a loft conversion. Close to good local schools.