Top 3 properties for sale in north London with a garage
- Credit: Archant
Off street parking is a major plus in any property, but particularly in London where parking comes at a premium. Here are the top properties with garages in north London at the moment
Daleham Mews, NW3, £3,499,950
A triple fronted four-bedroom house located in a quiet cobbled mews, within walking distance of both Hampstead and Belsize villages. The property includes a circular, top-floor reception room surrounded by a decked roof terrace and an integral double width garage. Of particular note is the unique staircase covered by an atrium, allowing in plenty of light.
Cenacle Close, NW3, £3,499,950
This lateral five-bedroom detached house boasts 3368 sq ft and was designed by renowned Hampstead architect Ted Levy. Located opposite Hampstead Heath, the property has a large detached garage and off street parking for two cars. A superb feature is the 40ft orangery which leads into the garden.
You may also want to watch:
Creighton Avenue, N2
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 8 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 9 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 10 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
A semi-detached, chain free, six-bedroom house with a 100ft garden, garage and ample off street parking. The original front with stained glass inserts gives way to a modern house with a large entrance hallway, two reception rooms and a loft conversion. Close to good local schools.