Top 3 properties for sale in Maida Vale
- Credit: Archant
Property in Maida Vale is mostly found in well maintained, red brick Victorian mansion blocks; spacious semi-detached townhouses; and smaller townhouses.
At the other end of the scale, diminutive but enduringly cool mewses are hidden away behind the larger buildings.
Lauderdale Road, W9, £1,295,000
A three double bedroom mansion flat with a south-facing reception room in a classic Maida Vale red brick period block.
The property comes with loft storage and use of a communal garden.
Elgin Mews South, W9, £2,700,000
This three-bedroom mews house just by Maida Vale tube station is tucked away down a cobbled street, providing some respite from the bustle of the main road.
- 1 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 2 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 3 Toff's of Muswell Hill celebrates Fish and Chips Day with 50 free glasses of fizz
- 4 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 5 Duke's Head noise complaints committee hearing
- 6 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
- 7 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
- 8 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 9 Camden, Westminster raids as 14 arrested in sex trafficking warrants
- 10 Cartoonist creates celebrity tube map
The interiors have been completely remodelled to provide a contemporary designed living environment, opening out onto a secluded courtyard.
Elgin Avenue, W9, £4,500,000
The open plan living space and six bedrooms of this period townhouse are supplemented by a study, wine cellar, utility area and a 30ft garden.
The interiors are stylish and contemporary with lovely original details such as wooden floors, fireplaces and ornate cornicing maintained.