Top 3 properties for sale in Maida Vale
- Credit: Archant
Property in Maida Vale is mostly found in well maintained, red brick Victorian mansion blocks; spacious semi-detached townhouses; and smaller townhouses.
At the other end of the scale, diminutive but enduringly cool mewses are hidden away behind the larger buildings.
Lauderdale Road, W9, £1,295,000
A three double bedroom mansion flat with a south-facing reception room in a classic Maida Vale red brick period block.
The property comes with loft storage and use of a communal garden.
You may also want to watch:
Elgin Mews South, W9, £2,700,000
This three-bedroom mews house just by Maida Vale tube station is tucked away down a cobbled street, providing some respite from the bustle of the main road.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 4 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 5 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 6 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 9 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 10 Home of the Week: Refurbished three storey, five bedroom family home for sale in Finchley
The interiors have been completely remodelled to provide a contemporary designed living environment, opening out onto a secluded courtyard.
Elgin Avenue, W9, £4,500,000
The open plan living space and six bedrooms of this period townhouse are supplemented by a study, wine cellar, utility area and a 30ft garden.
The interiors are stylish and contemporary with lovely original details such as wooden floors, fireplaces and ornate cornicing maintained.