Top 3 properties for sale in Maida Vale
- Credit: Archant
Property in Maida Vale is mostly found in well maintained, red brick Victorian mansion blocks; spacious semi-detached townhouses; and smaller townhouses.
At the other end of the scale, diminutive but enduringly cool mewses are hidden away behind the larger buildings.
Lauderdale Road, W9, £1,295,000
A three double bedroom mansion flat with a south-facing reception room in a classic Maida Vale red brick period block.
The property comes with loft storage and use of a communal garden.
You may also want to watch:
Elgin Mews South, W9, £2,700,000
This three-bedroom mews house just by Maida Vale tube station is tucked away down a cobbled street, providing some respite from the bustle of the main road.
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 5 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Hampstead's Karma Bread thanks Royal Free staff with baked goods
- 10 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
The interiors have been completely remodelled to provide a contemporary designed living environment, opening out onto a secluded courtyard.
Elgin Avenue, W9, £4,500,000
The open plan living space and six bedrooms of this period townhouse are supplemented by a study, wine cellar, utility area and a 30ft garden.
The interiors are stylish and contemporary with lovely original details such as wooden floors, fireplaces and ornate cornicing maintained.