Top 3 properties for sale in Maida Vale
- Credit: Archant
Property in Maida Vale is mostly found in well maintained, red brick Victorian mansion blocks; spacious semi-detached townhouses; and smaller townhouses.
At the other end of the scale, diminutive but enduringly cool mewses are hidden away behind the larger buildings.
Lauderdale Road, W9, £1,295,000
A three double bedroom mansion flat with a south-facing reception room in a classic Maida Vale red brick period block.
The property comes with loft storage and use of a communal garden.
You may also want to watch:
Elgin Mews South, W9, £2,700,000
This three-bedroom mews house just by Maida Vale tube station is tucked away down a cobbled street, providing some respite from the bustle of the main road.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 10 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved
The interiors have been completely remodelled to provide a contemporary designed living environment, opening out onto a secluded courtyard.
Elgin Avenue, W9, £4,500,000
The open plan living space and six bedrooms of this period townhouse are supplemented by a study, wine cellar, utility area and a 30ft garden.
The interiors are stylish and contemporary with lovely original details such as wooden floors, fireplaces and ornate cornicing maintained.