Top 3 properties for sale in Maida Vale
- Credit: Archant
Property in Maida Vale is mostly found in well maintained, red brick Victorian mansion blocks; spacious semi-detached townhouses; and smaller townhouses.
At the other end of the scale, diminutive but enduringly cool mewses are hidden away behind the larger buildings.
Lauderdale Road, W9, £1,295,000
A three double bedroom mansion flat with a south-facing reception room in a classic Maida Vale red brick period block.
The property comes with loft storage and use of a communal garden.
You may also want to watch:
Elgin Mews South, W9, £2,700,000
This three-bedroom mews house just by Maida Vale tube station is tucked away down a cobbled street, providing some respite from the bustle of the main road.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 7 Tottenham boss Mourinho unsure on extent of Harry Kane's injury
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 10 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
The interiors have been completely remodelled to provide a contemporary designed living environment, opening out onto a secluded courtyard.
Elgin Avenue, W9, £4,500,000
The open plan living space and six bedrooms of this period townhouse are supplemented by a study, wine cellar, utility area and a 30ft garden.
The interiors are stylish and contemporary with lovely original details such as wooden floors, fireplaces and ornate cornicing maintained.