Top 3 properties for sale in Little Venice
- Credit: Archant
Grand stucco-fronted houses and large Georgian and Victorian brick constructions line the wide streets of Little Venice
The Villas, Goldney Road, W9, £1,395,000 – £1,750,000
Stamp duty on these eight newly built mews houses is capped at pre-December 2014 levels for exchange before Christmas. The houses have been designed by award winning architects DMFK using state of the art sustainable technology throughout in addition to carefully selected finishes. The houses are set within a sympathetically landscaped, private gated mews. All houses benefit from both designated parking spaces and private terraces.
The Red Brick House, Randolph Road, W9, £13,950,000
The Red Brick House, an exceptional, low built detached house, built c. 1929 by the respected Scottish architect, Charles Stanley Peach, famed for his highly elaborate industrial architecture. This stunning four/five bedroom family home has been meticulously refurbished throughout and is set back from the road with off street parking, a garage and a landscaped rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
The main house affords a grand drawing/dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, gymnasium with swimming pool and steam room, luxurious cinema/family room with bar area, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom with his & hers dressing rooms and private terrace, three further bedrooms, two further bathrooms, staff bedroom with en-suite shower room, three guest cloakrooms, utility room/pantry, wine cellar, private landscaped rear garden, off street parking and a garage. The sale is to include a canal boat that is moored on Blomfield Road.
Pindock Mews, W9, £2,250 per week, furnished/unfurnished
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 5 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 6 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 7 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
A unique and immaculately presented three-bedroom house offering a roof terrace, integral garage and separate utility room. Further qualities include a large HD Projector, electronic blinds, under floor heating in the bathrooms and air conditioning in the master bedroom. Located close to the Regent’s Canal and the charming cafes, restaurants and shops of Formosa Street, the mews is an original cobbled mews of converted stables and garages which is quite unique for the area.
All properties from Aston Chase